Reviews for Emerald Coven
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this; it is one of if not the best FF I have read. It combines a truly intriguing storyline with some attractive kinky scenes! If you were having trouble finding the time to finish this, I would be more than happy to finish this off for all the readers to enjoy but I fear I would not be able to write in such a similar style to you or that it would be even close to equalling yours! I cannot wait for the next chapter to arrive! P.S. Will you be writing a 7th year story for harry and co.?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
This is really good I have enjoyed reading this due to a good story like under all the smutty scenes. When will it be continued?
Kythorian chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
I hope you continue this story at some point. I think it might well be the best HP harem story I have ever read. You have managed to make the harem actually make sense, with each member well developed, and with actually reasonable reasons for joining the harem. That's really impressive writing. Not to mention that the actual plot of the story even apart from the lemons has been very good too. So I hope you write more at some point, but either way I really enjoyed the story so far.
Alexben0169 chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
First I must say this one of the best written storys I have read. I love the interactions, very logical. I also am pleased you didnt give Harry or the others some fantastical abilities. I am eagerly awaiting your next up-date. Best of luck.
AragornII chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Commented on how 'well-written' this is last chapter...but, seriously, this is so much better than most fanfics...particularly H/Multi.

Would love to see you rejuvenate it but it's okay if you don't.
AragornII chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
Happy to discover this: quite a well-written story!

Thanks
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
for future reference it is spelled vial or phial not vile

vile: morally despicable or abhorrent: evil or immoral: very bad or unpleasant

vial: a very small glass or plastic container used for perfumes, medicines, etc.

phial: same as vial

also, than vs then: Than is used only in comparisons, so if you’re comparing something use than. If not, then you have to use then.
Tekurinmoto chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
Love your story hope you write more soon
Chicken07Crisp chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
Excellent story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
draehydraxis chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Ok i sm loving it so far but are you continuing this one or are you going to run it in multi fic sections? Hopefully will know soon. Keep it cumming
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Ohhhhh come on you were just getting to the good bit

Very well written characters are well written a bit heavy in the French accents but still good great lemons and limes please write more of this story
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Lovely
Zeitgeist chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Aw man, I wish that you'd focus more on Gabrielle and the Dom/sub aspect of their relationship. Imo the first several chapters were the best because that's what it focused on, kinda sad that Gabrielle was sidelined in favor of Hermione and Ginny.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2015