Reviews for Emerald Coven
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
You've got to love Luna :) and your version of her oddity's is just adorable.

Daphne smoking. Yuck! Hopefully it was because of the stress of what was hanging over her, and if she gets accepted into the coven & by Harry (presuming here that your going for the, Harry needs separate wives for the Potter & Black lines, that'll allow Daphne to avoid Nott) that she'll stop.
Wonder how your going to make Daphne in the sack, hope she's like Gabrielle and gets her own collar. Though considering how much I'm enjoying your writing so far, I imagine I'll end up agreeing with however you decide to have her.

Looking forward to more of your writing, keep enjoying yourself.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
it harry and hermoine fault there not as close harry and hermoien lied to him for mouths. stop talking to him and did not spent any time with. harry could have fix it if he woudl have been a better freind. ron hermoien like you she would date you if you break up with levendor but no harry does not tell him that sleep with him and figure out why he hurt and mad.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
how is ron a fair weather friend hermoien stop talking to him for dateing a girl and she sleeping with every one.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
sorry but hermoine in the wrong, she never told him she like him, all ron did was spend time with his girlfreid, that it. hermoien should have told him. so should harry but nope they lied to him, and if hermoien over ron she should go back to being his freind . there bad freinds.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
if hermoine does not like ron then why did she stop being frined with did she every say sorry for attcking him with birds.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
could it bee that ron is hurt that his best freinds walk away form him and pushing him out of there lifes, his family already treat him like he does not matter now his freinds.
Anderfail chapter 18 . 5/1/2015
And the first domino towards this being a permanent situation goes down. Not that I'm surprised, but only Luna seems to understand the magnitude of what they are doing. This is one of those types of Black Swan Events that will forever change British magical culture and all of their lives. It's going to be interesting to see them slowly realize that there is no going back to what they were before, both emotionally and magically.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Anderfail chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
Seems like Harry is the only one who truly understands that what they are about to do is not going to be temporary until Voldemort is dead. They are messing with extremely powerful intent based rituals that involve a huge amount of emotional and physical vulnerability. No matter what any of them say, there is no going back once you do this even if they don't have any side effects from the rituals such as a magical connection. This is something that will forever have an impact upon them and almost certainly leave them wanting in any future relationship with someone outside of the group because it simply won't compare.

I view it as the equal and opposite of Voldemort's actions. It's love/sex based magical rituals in the same vain that Voldemort's was a hate based ritual. Similarly to how Voldemort made himself less human, they will make themselves into something more than just a normal human.

Further, this isn't even considering the people in any such future relationship who were not involved. I don't know about you but if I found out a girlfriend of mine had been involved in something like this in the past, I would feel incredibly and unbelievably inadequate because I would never be able to achieve that level of harmony with them that they experienced in the past. Any relationship they have with someone outside the circle is doomed for almost this reason alone even without considering the enormous amount of potential magical side effects or permanent magical changes.

Good story you've got going on here. The deification of Ginny is a bit much at times since Harry really doesn't know her that well, but it's easy to overlook it knowing that the rest won't be marginalized in favor of her.
jbynum chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
I have enjoyed your fanfic and will be following the story. I hope you continue the story. Good Read
Blazeb79 chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Lol great story , can't wait for more.
Blazeb79 chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
God, I love this story!
dksamuri chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
The burrow didn't burn down when gabrielle was telling ginny, and mr granger said floor instead of floo
major wallace chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
awesome
MR.MIDNIGHT01 chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
dear fucking god i went all night and day now finisihing what this story had i loved it absolutly how you have the characters I thought it would be so cliche. Heck i thought there would be that annoying bash on ron Dumbledore, and molly but none of that they felt as if they are in characters in the most part when will we get more chapters please say soon I beg of you!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Great story so far please write more soon
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »