Reviews for Emerald Coven
loveginevra chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
great chapter...hope for another quick update
GreenAlien123 chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
I expected this to be the usual pwp with mediocre writing I would abort after 2 or 3 chapters, but this is really good :-)
You havent forgotten about the real Black Home right? It should serve some point. I would have guessed you would use its bug-proof room for important secret talks like the coven plan.
themann1086 chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
This was a delight to read. Luna well-written is just wonderful.
devonger chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
While I like the story and how it's progressing this chapter just felt...off. Maybe it was because it's from a Luna perspective but I'm not really sure. I still like the story but I'm just not sure about the newest chapter.
dksamuri chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
Very good. Nicely done overall. I really like the fish. :) I look forward to your next update.
a8939dhjfj chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
Wow. This is a gem of a story. It's enjoyable- I've found myself laughing way more times than I thought. The grammar is impeccable and your dialogue flows- its organic, and it sounds like it's coming from real people (at least if real people lived in a fantasy, anyways ;D).

For being a smutty, harem-esque story...this is incredibly, incredibly original. I've seen harems done hundreds of thousands of times in this website. I've even thought of writing my own...

But here, the whole is NOT greater than the sum of it's parts. Everyone is their own character, with their own problems; their own trials, tribulations, and motivations that make them expansive, living characters. Too many times do we have harems centered around Harry...who more often than not ends up being some static boring character with a thousand million billion galleons and twenty jillion connections to Merlin.

But in this story, I thoroughly enjoy reading about everyone. I am completely taken how everyone is characterized. My mind is blown trying to characterize this as a harem fic. In my 12 years of reading FFics, this may be my favorite one.

I'm also trying to find any flaws to point out- but other than the relatively weak reason for forming the coven (fuck until Voldemort dies of dopamine and norepinephrine overload) I can't pick out any. This is a very entertaining read, and I sincerely hope you stick for a while.

The characters...I've never read a harem story where all the characters are written so well. Even some modern, publicized mediums (like anime) with a centralized male character fail to encapsulate how awesome each character can be.

Good work. I'll stop gushing now haha.
red demon161 chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Fast update. It was interesting seeing things from Luna's perspective. I wonder how Luna's efforts with Daphne will play out. Hermione got to live out her fantasy. I hope Harry can play out his with Hermione. Can't wait for the next update.
god of all chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
great chapter, luna rocks.. and the mid section was smoking
a8939dhjfj chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Its like you took every wet dream ever conceived and placed them in the Harry Potter universe. I'm here reading this, laughing and trying not to wake people up with my cheering. Well done.
a8939dhjfj chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
50 Shades of Green.

Great work, mate.
jeff22003 chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
Very strange to have it skip from third person to first person but I lik it. I think you got Luna's internal monologue pretty close and definitely very good. Did she break the fourth wall at the very end there? I hope the next chapter is up soon.
Zezima chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
What fish? Did you mean the squid?
Good story though man, I must say I've enjoyed it quite a lot. You write in good english most of the time, although you slip sometimes, just not badly. I do like the plot, it's a difficult subject matter to stay unique in, but you do well with that, adding nuances and details (which are an essential part of a unique story) so keep that up. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
CCBottle chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
The addition of Daphne sounds great. Hope you update again soon.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »