Reviews for Emerald Coven
tick-toc-tick chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
That was brilliant! I love how much information you managed to convey by using Luna's perspective.
Yaw6113 chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appReciate it and liked it a lot.
Mithrondir chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
Good chapter, but then, any chapter with Luna in it is good.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
I love Luna. That was amazing. Both the narrative from her perspective and the play in the group. She is surprisingly devious and I absolutely love it. Thank you for another great chapter. I can't wait for the next :D
CCBottle chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
I started reading this story without realizing how much smut is in it and it's a good thing too because there's actually great story and characterization in this fic which is usually the opposite with fics that have graphic sex in them. The smut is just a bonus since everything is so well written. Usually harem fics are crap since no one is really characterized and it seems like wish fulfillment whereas this fic, even if it is wish fulfillment that doesn't matter since the writing is so good and there's a reason for everything. Hermione's research and thoughts make everything feel plausible. I hope you update soon and keep updating since it seems you're one of the few writers who don't randomly take halfyear breaks every other chapter. Thanks.
devonger chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I love your writing and have been following this story since it was posted and just have to tell that it is one of my favorite ever. The amount of details and back story is exquisite with only very minor and easily over looked grammar mistakes. Please continue to write.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Loved it read it in two days can't wait for more
dksamuri chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Nicely done
loveginevra chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
Awesome...hope for update soon
McFallen101 chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Nice.
Emerald Stag chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
This is such a great story so far! It's been so much fun to read that I've had trouble putting it down since discovering it a few days ago. You've handled so many of the delicate plot points so well, keeping it from getting into ridiculous territory and really showcasing the heart of the characters. I've loved the journey to getting to Ginny and where she stands in relation to the situation and Harry giving her the lead of things. Can't wait to see more, brilliant job!
MagnusVolcanus chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
I must start by saying I hope you continue updating.

I'm usually not a fan of harem's, at least not for the plot. The authors tend to go so AU, and add bashing and the most ridiculous things that any attempt at a plot is laughable. So I'm pleased to see one where the biggest flaw is trying to believe that so many of the girls close to Harry are bisexual. And this is going to seem weird considering the genre, but I do feel there are times when the smut gets in the way of the story.

That said, I'd like to vote for the inclusion of Tonks. She's my second favorite pairing for Harry (Ginny first). And coincidentally, Auror training is three years, but your math is still pretty close. Not sure if Tonks graduated Harry's first year, or the one before. I figured if I was going to bother with something like that I'd bother figuring out if Lily was pregnant with Harry while still at Hogwarts... I don't think so, but if I remember right she was barely 20 when Harry was born...
boredinpgh chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
Super excited to see an update - thought this was abandoned. One of the few erotica stories with good writing as well as plot. Keep up the good work :)
RandomCraziness chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Poor Harry, still thinking he's not getting a bunch of women (kind of) addicted to him.
Pfft...There will be so many kids when he hits 30 he won't know what to name them anymore.
Yaw6113 chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very. Much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »