Reviews for Emerald Coven
plums chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
I'll say what I posted before on this, and leave it at that.

People read alt-pairings because they usually HATE Ginny Weasley. When you shoe-horned her into the story with basically no warning, you pretty much turned me off completely from continuing to read this.

Hermione was a stretch to join the duo. Ginny is completely out in Left Field.

I'll gladly read whatever story you write next after this is done... So long as Ginny Weasley is nowhere in sight.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
this has been an amazing fic so far can't wait to see how the rest goes great work
Bast Misao chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
The end of this chapter seems to be missing.
Anon chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
good stuff here do you have the chapters pre-written or are you posting as you write?
Anon chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Like how you handled this with Ron usually its a freakin shouting match and rather dull, this was refreshing
Anon chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
16 hrs in and you only have 10 reviews? shit
1up
Anon chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
This is one of the best Lemon focused fics i have read since the sword of gryffindor by clonserpants
Anon chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Fuck the Hell YES! love this pairing!
Anon chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Good Lemon, right amount of reticence and over all good plot so far
Anon chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Still good i like that you posted it all at once. makes me not want to rip my hair out in frustration waiting for the next chapter
Anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Good start minor grammar errors but good none the less. I like the premise :)
putrescentodor chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Hope you're able to keep this up - you're obviously a skilled writer. And, somewhat uniquely, you're able to write both story and sex . . . and even keep the sex relevant to the story.

A couple of suggestions:

It's only a matter of time till someone gets jealous and complains, and the story gets yanked. I have enough web experience myself to understand the problem MA rated stories cause for advertisers . . . and thus for FF's revenue stream. And, it takes quite a bit of money to host and maintain a site like this.

So . . . keep good back-ups, and repost. You might also want to keep links posted to the hpfanfic version, so if (when?) it goes down, your readers can still follow the story. And, if you repost, you can use hpfanfic to springboard back here.

There are quite a few "vial" vs "vile" or "here" vs "hear" sort of spelling errors. If you have a beta, you might want to ask them to keep an eye out. Maybe you need some 'spelling' betas? Or, maybe when the spell-checker goes into action, you just need to be alert to make sure it's inserting the correct, correctly spelled, word.

There are also a sprinkling of grammar, tense, and case errors - not enough to be a real problem, but enough to be noticeable. Of course, finding someone to catch those is harder.

I hope you have a plot map done. I could easily see this story running to 400k words. If you're up for that, great! But if not, it could get discouraging, and I'd prefer this not become one more unfinished fanfic.

If you *are* in it for the long haul, can I suggest that you mix external action, with group development? Some stories with elements similar to yours tend to be all relationship in the first half, and all external action in the second, which sort of results in two connected, but rather distinct, stories rather than one integrated story.

. . . . But, all in all, rather enjoyable.
god of all chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
starboy454 chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
excellent to have this story back here
shugokage chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Awesome job on this chapter!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »