Reviews for Emerald Coven
Thanks for the chapter.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
Thanks for the chapter.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 4 . 9/18/2017
The under the table blowjob... everyman dream
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Interesting.
Mark Leszczuk chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
great decision
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
Please update I'm dyingn
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
Ruined an interesting story by changing perspective to First-Person. I am sure others will keep reading, but I cannot stand the amateurishly painful experience of reading "I did this or that".
sisyphus1967 chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
I feel like I've reached this point in the story before and I'm frustrated by it. I like Harry Potter and I like FanFiction. I even for the most part like your story. But I'm frustrated by the fact that Harry seems unremarkable. In canon Harry transcends the ordinary at times. It could be in leadership, in intuition, in defense, in Quidditch, or any number of other areas. Your story so far doesn't really show any of Harry's good points but instead just seems to make him suffer by comparison. Gabrielle is far more advanced, Hermione is far smarter, not just more educated, Ginny is stronger, possibly better in Quidditch... your story also is a bit jumpy. They fix Grimmauld then leave. Deal with the minister then nothing. The canon events of Sixth year happen only offscreen and seem to have no impact. Maybe it's just me but I'm frustrated. Nonetheless I hope you keep writing and maybe things will change for me soon. Thanks.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2017
Great story
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
London Knight .
Looonngg time waiting for this one , but well worth it ! :-) Kinky stuff is good but the interaction of the Characters is what kept me coming backing back until I found it updated .
Daphne in the film(s) is depicted as a blonde & her sister Astoria is the black haired one ( in the Cursed Child ? Not sure as only skimmed TVTropes notes & not read the book of the Play ) - but that makes little difference to the story .
Please keep updating more often , and can't wait until Luna & Harry's first time . Bet it will be hilarious ( Prefect's Bathroom Fic with those two was pretty good ) . Anyway glad your back . LK out .
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2017
I've read this story at least 4 times through now. I love how life like you have made the HP world for me. Harry and Gabby are perfect and I would say pure but... I'm not one for the super kinky stuff like at grimland place... please continue, I'm dying over here waiting.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2017
Please continue! I'd even be happy if it was just Harry with gabby in the storyline. I love your writing, the passion and realness you have brought to this makes me check for new chapters daily!
Mr.SarcasticGuy chapter 19 . 7/3/2017
This story is amazing! It leaves me wanting for more, and I can't wait to see what happens later on in the story! Keep up the good work, I don't want to see another good story be abandoned!
Roman Torchic chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
The premise is ridiculous. Gabrielle formed the bond because she was convinced her life was in danger, as was Harry at the time. But Fleur did not why? By your logic, Fleur obviously couldn't know that Victor wasn't ordered to kill her so she wouldn't have known the difference and neither would Harry. Having such an obvious plot hole in the first chapter doesn't bode well for the story.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »