Reviews for Emerald Coven
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Amazing. The connection between Gab and harry. Not a big fan of the sub and Dom but I didn't care because of how well this was written. Please update! You have a gift.
StarwindX chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Interesting so far. I like Dumbledore being protective of Harry tbh. I see him willing to do anything for Harry after OOTP personally.
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
Whaat? I was hoping Hermione was going to to be the wifey. :/ That is disappointing. So he is going to have to share her with some other guy. .-. I also seriously cannot believe he put off taking Hermiones virginity just because Ron was upset... that is a horrible move. Hermione first, then take care of Ron's misplaced anger later.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
Why not just sleep with Becca? She is cute, she is willing, and she is enthusiastic. It is a win/win. I get that he wants it to mean something, but it isn't like that would be hard to achieve when she has already asked him for a date. Twice. I mean she would be a better fit than Ginny who seems to snog any guy who asks for it. Lol. On that note, why is Harry so hung up about Ginny? For real, they don't even interact much at all..
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 6/19/2017
That shopping trip should not have costed so much. I could easily buy the non-magic equivalent of all of that for far, far less.

That aside, the end scene was fucking hot~!
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
Woo hoo! Go Harry! Also, beautiful when friends rely on each other for support.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
The rational applied to Gabrielle is identical to Fleur's situation when he saved her. She was unconscious (like Gabrielle), and neither she nor Harry knew her life was not endangered by Krum (like Gabrielle and the Task).

If you don't want Fleur then at least please make a condition or alternation that exempts her. Or any excuse that isn't completely self-contradictory.
lemsv chapter 19 . 6/1/2017
Hi, I just hoped on the train. I had lots of fun reading this. Very kinky and sexy. What's more to like?
The only drawback is the French speaking part: it is sometime atrocious (I'm not mocking, simple truth). I can beta it if you want.
Anyway thanks for this story
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 19 . 5/28/2017
I was briefly entertained by a lot of the first half of what you've written, by all the smut and embarrassing interactions, but the second half is when it's really gotten interesting. You actually have an interesting story to go along with the smut, and I'm interested in where the story goes from here.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 19 . 5/24/2017
Daphne slowly trying to gauge Harry, not that it'll take long to work out that being apart of a coven with him is better than what lays ahead for her right now.

Got me interested in what Luna has planned, can't work out if it'll be lovely and caring or completely wild.

Looking forward to the point when Gabrielle is completely fulled up, have they got an extra strap-on for Hermione to use her mouth? Or Hermione get Gabrielle's arse and Harry goes around to Ginny's.

Also that paragraph from Ginny after Hermione said she seemed more accepting now. Soooo hot!

Can't wait to see what else, and other lemons, you come up with :)

P.S. R.I.P Prongs
major wallace chapter 19 . 5/24/2017
nice work
SeanPennname chapter 19 . 5/19/2017
I thoroughly enjoy this story. I've read it a few times when looking to understand writing out lemons. I have to say I'm eager for Luna getting her first ride though
Emerald Stag chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
Nice update! Intrigued by the developments of the Patronus change and the interactions with Daphne. :)
cancan227 chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
Can't wait for a new chapter. It is great.
Johnny Spectre chapter 19 . 5/16/2017
huh, didn't expect the Patronus change... I've seen a few Greengrass shippings, and you seem to have a handle on it.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »