Reviews for Emerald Coven
LuxEterna1 chapter 19 . 5/16/2017
very nice i like it
it might be fun if daphne was a natural blonde ;) (while someone else she is close to has dark hair but is bleaching it)
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 19 . 5/16/2017
Awesome freak'n scene
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 18 . 5/16/2017
Love the POV!
Tharshalaya chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I was waiting for the update forever. thanks. it's a good one.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 17 . 5/15/2017
awesome chapter
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 16 . 5/15/2017
love it
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
go luna
SeanHicks4 chapter 19 . 5/15/2017
Interesting, can't remember if I've marked this before but it's really familiar at times. I noticed a few spelling and grammar mistakes. One that's sticking is calling mr. Delacuer Monseur as a name, seems a little weird to be named Mister in French for a given name.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 14 . 5/15/2017
Awesome chapter!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
Wonderful chapter!
manoxis chapter 19 . 5/15/2017
It's so good to see you back! I had been worried that you'd abandoned the story, I'm very glad to see that wasn't the case. It's a great story! Good chapter. Many smut authors lose the passion of their scenes after a while, but you've kept the quality (and originality) high, even in spite of a hiatus. A critique: how was Harry not interested in the the slightest of just what Daphne meant by betraying values, which family, just what she was up to? He might have at least thought something about it, made a slight reaction as if intrigued, or even asked for details. She's described as intriguing to him in general, but when she says something that might be the single most important thing in her life, he basically ignores it. They way it played out I got the feeling that you were telling the reader more than Harry, and kinda forgot that he should have a reaction. Anyways, welcome back, and thanks for another chapter
jeff22003 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Wonderful. Glad to see it back. Hope the next chapter doesn't take years. Proofing is a little rough, I noticed some things that weren't capitalized and you mixed up Hermione and Ginny during the couch conversation, also there is no clue as to when they all got naked before the big lemon. Other than that I was so happy to see it back.

Is this some plan by Luna for bringing Daphne into their group more organically? It has interesting ramifications. But I do wish Daphne wasn't being slightly used by other people. Or that Luna wasn't conspiring...against...Harry.

I know that's a double penetration, is it an eiffel tower? Does it have some other name?
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »