Reviews for Emerald Coven
chm01 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
In order:
Great chapter but after reading it now I wanna see what hermione and luna get up to when they are alone, something tells its going to be interesting, also have you considered having them double team gabby while harry watches?
Rake1810 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Fantastic chapter and I love this story.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
MystikDragon4 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Almost lost hope you would update glad you're back and glad that your writing style remains unchanged
paladin3030 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
I'm glad to see this story is still alive.

Where have you been?
Deathcrow chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Oh wow you're back. I was worried this was abandoned. Nice chapter! Try not to Mary-Sue Ginny too much, okay? She came across as this super perfect girl in every respect and while everyone else has their flaws Ginny is just flawless and amazing. Yuck.

Great smut though.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 19 . 5/13/2017
Amazing as usual thank you for taking the time to both write and post this.
IncandescentOne chapter 18 . 5/11/2017
Ah that last chapter was amazing, I love the way some people write Luna, so good. This was one of the best.

Hope this story keeps going XD I've really enjoyed it, and thanks for writing it so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2017
This was very good, enough so that I couldn't set down my phone until I finished reading it. You should think about updating it, because I'm positively hooked now!
Johnny Spectre chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
we DEFINITELY need more of this. I hope this continues soon!
Johnsmitish chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Well, Hermione's definitely in the wrong here. I mean, yeah, losing your magic is terrible, but Harry's practically being enslaved in his own way to Gabrielle. He's being morally forced into this relationship, and he hasn't even thought of the drawbacks yet.
torvalds42 chapter 18 . 3/17/2017
I just read everything ! It is simply awesome. Everything is. The characters, their interactions, the sex...
There is some kind of reality in your story, as if it was a nearly real situation, and not an over the top fantasy like some other fic... And the different point of views, that develop the characters even more. I loved the insight in Ginny's and Luna's mind, especially Luna, as it was something I read for the first time, and well, Luna xD
Even your Daphne is original. In fact, all your main characters are high in colour and we remember them. (And that makes the smut so much better )

So thank you so much for this amazing story, and I hope a new chapter is coming soon. So I bid you good luck writing it ;)
Lerris chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I dislike the premise. Too much stuff "forced" by magic, bonds, etc. The writing seems basically solid though.
Mutant Ascension chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
Damn Gabby is the best, perfect mate indeed.
n ghj chapter 1 . 1/2/2017