Reviews for Wolf's Rain: Markings II
Jaygirl17 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Just wanted to say I've been keeping up with your story and I love to! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
What! Are you kidding now I'm all hyped up and scared! I love this series so much!
Bravobravo chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I really enjoy your writing style, thanks for sharing!
Johnwolf234 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Filler or no, this chapter definitely got me ready for the rest of the story.
Having your chapters delayed by real life things can be annoying (talking in my experiance with my own chapters), but it's good to know you're still working on this :)
See you next chapter
- Johnwolf234 signing off, 'May your pack live on in legend.'
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
This is super interesting but I see you haven't written in a year... will you keep going?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Will there be more?
Hotshot34 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
art/Wolf-s-Rain-OC-Kyo-482979588
kyo and his sisters can be apart of shiroi 's
Johnwolf234 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Ah, no worries, I know it can be hard to get a good amount of writing done.
Doragonsureiya chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
This story was recommended to me by a friend. Funnily enough, that friend is the creator of Aatu and his friends: Johnwolf234. We have a shared interest in wolves, though he easily likes them more. I have to say that I've enjoyed this story, even if I never saw the anime upon which it was based. It's well-written, and it has a good story line. I like how you're giving people the opportunity to read a story with their characters in without them having to write it, as well. I enjoy writing my stories, but I'm never able to surprise myself as, funnily enough, I know exactly what I'm going to write. This is a good story, and I hope to one day see more. Keep writing!
Johnwolf234 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Well you weren't lieing when you said it was long!
There were a couple of spelling errors, but I'll point them out in a PM. Nothing that stopped me getting immersed. Most importantly, you seem to have mastered what I call 'story endurance' - the way that even after a long period in between chapters, you can just pick up the story and instantly know what is going on. That's a skill I had to learn from nessesity, but I think it's a good one for anyone to have.
So, another couple of characters! Wonder what pack they'll be in.
And Aatu now has a backstory - but wasn't it said earlier he DIDN'T know Fogul and Joey's parents were killed by wolves? May want to change that, for consistancies sake.
Other than that and the small number of spelling mistakes (almost all stories have them), great!
And oh look, a long review for a long chapter!
-Johnwolf234 signing off, 'May your pack live on in legend.'
Johnwolf234 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Aatu! Nooo!
Well, I hope he's alright - on the other hand wolves in this series seem to shrug off most mlbullets so I'm sure he is.
zenlightning78 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Hope to see an update soon.
Multi Burst chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Surprisingly, I am Johnwolf234's bro and I read his stories a lot (after all, he is my bro) and then he told me about this story and said his characters where in it so I was like "OMG LOL I NEED TO SEE THIS :D" and I am very glad I did. :3

This story is great!
shadowhounds chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Sad
Johnwolf234 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Awwww... Lil' puppy Aatu's so cute, isn't he?
So at first anyway he's basically their pet?
I know it's not important to the story, but now I'm wondering how they react when Aatu first speaks to them...