Reviews for Flanella
james chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
please just update this, im begging you!
andrew55130392 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
It enemy be humans nazis to the Island Founders, jfficer SS kill Cinnamon Bun the laser pistol.
MollyMoooo chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :)))
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
Ha, I could tell Flan was colorblind the second that green book was brought into the mix, that was cool. Though PB was acting like a huge jerk here and I want the rest of the characters to chew her out for it later on.

Seems to be that FP got some of Finn's DNA and artificially made Flanella with that. Pretty rude thing to do without the guy's consent but I get it.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
This story is old as balls so I may be wasting my time here, but I have to say that Finn is treating Flanella in a way that's giving me lots of feelings. Finn being a dad is a concept I've always liked and it's cool seeing this executed in a fic like this.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Write more please
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
When is the new chapter coming, does finn find his baby again, please,please,please finish this story, then you will make everyone (including my self) happy again.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
When is the new chapter coming, does finn find his baby again
MollyMoooo chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
These are so good are you going to do more chapters? Because these stories are AWSOMEEEE
MollyMoooo chapter 4 . 9/16/2017
Oh my good BEST FREAKING FLINN FANFIC IVE EVER READDDDDDDD
Horo chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
Dude it's been almost 4 YEARS! 4 YEARS!
I've ... NO. ALL OF US. We have been waiting for so long for you to come back and finish this beautiful master peace.
Please wherever you are, just come back and finish this history.
Awolfx9 chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
I'll always appreciate the great stories you created Spark. Awakening of Heroes had to be one of the best A.T fictions I've read and will ever read. But I can't forgive you for taking it down, if I knew your reasons maybe I'd feel less bitter about it but taking it down along with leaving another great story like this unfinished is selfish. But I am no better for saying such mean things. Maybe one day, one far far away day you'll create more great works but that will be your decision and your decision alone. Thanks for the memories.
Poker Knight chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Hey, why didnt you post anymore? I really like the story, that Crabbit death and Flanella first word at the end of the chaptet was very sad, dude
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
Oh snap ! I can't read on unlit I know this story gos on
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
This is one of the best AT fanfics I ever read. I really hope you will continue this story. Its well written and the twists and overall theme is GOLD !