Reviews for Flanella
Horo chapter 14 . 4/26
Dude it's been almost 4 YEARS! 4 YEARS!
I've ... NO. ALL OF US. We have been waiting for so long for you to come back and finish this beautiful master peace.
Please wherever you are, just come back and finish this history.
Awolfx9 chapter 14 . 4/19
I'll always appreciate the great stories you created Spark. Awakening of Heroes had to be one of the best A.T fictions I've read and will ever read. But I can't forgive you for taking it down, if I knew your reasons maybe I'd feel less bitter about it but taking it down along with leaving another great story like this unfinished is selfish. But I am no better for saying such mean things. Maybe one day, one far far away day you'll create more great works but that will be your decision and your decision alone. Thanks for the memories.
Poker Knight chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Hey, why didnt you post anymore? I really like the story, that Crabbit death and Flanella first word at the end of the chaptet was very sad, dude
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
Oh snap ! I can't read on unlit I know this story gos on
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
This is one of the best AT fanfics I ever read. I really hope you will continue this story. Its well written and the twists and overall theme is GOLD !
Vmaster10 chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
Hey man please finish this story its to good to leave unfinished.
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Sigh... Why did u have to stop such a good story.. I've lost the will to read chapter 14 cause I know there isn't another chapter after or on its way...
I'm all depressed now...
Robel76 chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
I heard that you retired from FanFiction. Is it okay that I continue this fanfic for you? It might be my second animated comic, or a 3D animation,too!
TheMentalAdventurer chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I noticed you're profile said retired. That makes me quite sad since I enjoyed reading what you wrote. But now myself an the rest of the your readers will just have to use our imaginations to in ish where you left off. Especially since you said it was close to a definitive ending.
squeeky714 chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
I guess this story is going to remain unfinished forever, which is too too bad because it is so good! I just read through all your stories and am just so crushed that you aren't going to write anymore. It's rare to find a genuinely good fan fiction writer.
Fundindar chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Ok, so one massive fucking stinking plot hole in this story: CB and FP would, under no circumstances, be able to have a baby. The time period (one month) is also extremely unrealistic considering the actual time it takes for a baby to grow, but this one problem?

CB WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO IMPREGNATE FP. There is no way that FP would be fertile to a candy person, it is like cross-species breeding! What you are trying to portray is almost like FP and CB were (not trying to be racist) a black person and a white person (physical traits are carried down from both parents) but it is not like that. FP and CB are two different species altogether, like cats and dogs, and they are not fertile with each other. It is my opinion that elementals are magic based creatures born from the radiation of the bomb. But candy people are mutated candy, you see? COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

Please read the whole review,
Fundindar
StrikerXE chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
I... figured me saying something about this story was long overdue, but I couldn't because of reasons... besides I just caught up with AT episodes what... a month ago? And well, due to personal reasons way different to the Frost & Fire days, it didn't affect me much, so... I took it upon myself to read this story today.

And well, whatever I didn't feel on The Red Throne, I certainly felt it here... times ten. I was skeptical to the events of the next chapter, making up all kinds of theories only for them to be quickly confirmed or discarded (the later being the most common). And I don't know what was with that I just felt... anguish, pain, sadness throught it all, it was almost physically painful to read throught the first half of it.

And... despite of what it made me feel, I pushed forward anyway, because even all of that combined was hitting me horribly hard, it was all incredibly good. You've composed an incredible universe here, from Flanella to Cinnamon Bun, for the seemingly dark future this story seems to be taking, to Kokko, Maja, and the events of the past. And now with Furnius and Torcho? I... I wasn't sure of how muc of the story I could take anymore... but it's so good I had to keep going. The amount of feelings I got from reading this is borderline ridiculous and I loved every second of it, this story... is amazing, that's all I can say to sum it up, because I'm pretty sure I'd take me forever to convey all the feelings I got from these.

Regardless of it all, this is beautiful, I just wanted you to know that.
joaovictor.coutinho.35 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Dude, honestly, a big chunk o my heart just became dust rigth now. Why have your deleted your other fanfictions? I loved the heroes of ooo story and still hope you would finish it :( and them i see the anoucement in your bio. Please dont say to me that you will stop writing, you are the better autor of this site, your stories are simply perfect. I love the way that you describe every scene, makes me think i am actually there. I also love the interpretation you give to the caracters, looks like you know them all in the deepest way ever :) . Go ahead and stop writing if you have to (even thoug i dont like the idea) but i really would like you to know that you and your stories had britghen up many of my days and they will be missed just has must has you :')
Fleightfire chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Poor guy, can't believe he died...oh well anyway this is an amazing story, ill be reviewing
luvme0987 chapter 14 . 5/8/2014