Reviews for Flanella
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Sigh... Why did u have to stop such a good story.. I've lost the will to read chapter 14 cause I know there isn't another chapter after or on its way...
I'm all depressed now...
Robel76 chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
I heard that you retired from FanFiction. Is it okay that I continue this fanfic for you? It might be my second animated comic, or a 3D animation,too!
TheMentalAdventurer chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I noticed you're profile said retired. That makes me quite sad since I enjoyed reading what you wrote. But now myself an the rest of the your readers will just have to use our imaginations to in ish where you left off. Especially since you said it was close to a definitive ending.
squeeky714 chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
I guess this story is going to remain unfinished forever, which is too too bad because it is so good! I just read through all your stories and am just so crushed that you aren't going to write anymore. It's rare to find a genuinely good fan fiction writer.
Fundindar chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Ok, so one massive fucking stinking plot hole in this story: CB and FP would, under no circumstances, be able to have a baby. The time period (one month) is also extremely unrealistic considering the actual time it takes for a baby to grow, but this one problem?

CB WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO IMPREGNATE FP. There is no way that FP would be fertile to a candy person, it is like cross-species breeding! What you are trying to portray is almost like FP and CB were (not trying to be racist) a black person and a white person (physical traits are carried down from both parents) but it is not like that. FP and CB are two different species altogether, like cats and dogs, and they are not fertile with each other. It is my opinion that elementals are magic based creatures born from the radiation of the bomb. But candy people are mutated candy, you see? COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

Please read the whole review,
Fundindar
StrikerXE chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
I... figured me saying something about this story was long overdue, but I couldn't because of reasons... besides I just caught up with AT episodes what... a month ago? And well, due to personal reasons way different to the Frost & Fire days, it didn't affect me much, so... I took it upon myself to read this story today.

And well, whatever I didn't feel on The Red Throne, I certainly felt it here... times ten. I was skeptical to the events of the next chapter, making up all kinds of theories only for them to be quickly confirmed or discarded (the later being the most common). And I don't know what was with that I just felt... anguish, pain, sadness throught it all, it was almost physically painful to read throught the first half of it.

And... despite of what it made me feel, I pushed forward anyway, because even all of that combined was hitting me horribly hard, it was all incredibly good. You've composed an incredible universe here, from Flanella to Cinnamon Bun, for the seemingly dark future this story seems to be taking, to Kokko, Maja, and the events of the past. And now with Furnius and Torcho? I... I wasn't sure of how muc of the story I could take anymore... but it's so good I had to keep going. The amount of feelings I got from reading this is borderline ridiculous and I loved every second of it, this story... is amazing, that's all I can say to sum it up, because I'm pretty sure I'd take me forever to convey all the feelings I got from these.

Regardless of it all, this is beautiful, I just wanted you to know that.
joaovictor.coutinho.35 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Dude, honestly, a big chunk o my heart just became dust rigth now. Why have your deleted your other fanfictions? I loved the heroes of ooo story and still hope you would finish it :( and them i see the anoucement in your bio. Please dont say to me that you will stop writing, you are the better autor of this site, your stories are simply perfect. I love the way that you describe every scene, makes me think i am actually there. I also love the interpretation you give to the caracters, looks like you know them all in the deepest way ever :) . Go ahead and stop writing if you have to (even thoug i dont like the idea) but i really would like you to know that you and your stories had britghen up many of my days and they will be missed just has must has you :')
Fleightfire chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Poor guy, can't believe he died...oh well anyway this is an amazing story, ill be reviewing
luvme0987 chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Not what I was expecting. It's better
MUTO TOHO chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Ok I promise this is the last thing I'll say about this chapter. Now everybody thinks that Crabbit is dead but I disagree because he gets zapped all the time by Maja and he survives and this is no different. Now for all of you guys who thinks that he's dead make sure you didn't leave your brains in food bank convention because I'm pretty sure that he's still alive.
MUTO TOHO chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT I COULD ONLY SEND ONE REVIEW PER CHAPTER? WHY DIDNT ANY OF YOU GUYS TELL ME?
MUTO TOHO chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
This story is very unique, the plot itself is fantastic, now I wasn't too sure about this at first beacause the fact that CB was dead even though that wasn't in genius because I never really cared for Cinemon Bun in the first place but after reading this fanfic I can definatly recamend this to any fan of the show. I only wish that I could actually see what's going on instead of having to picture it in my head. Maybe Penolton Ward will see this and turn it into an acutuall episode or a movie perhaps, hell I would even tell him to put this as the very last episode of the entire series. But some of the other parts he might reject because they are either too violent or too inappropriate for children like having in that fake sex part which I literally skipped when I was reading one of the chapters because I don't see adventure time have anything to even do with sex. Beyond that the story is fantastic, the creativity is great, and I am very sorry that I gave chapter ten a bad rating, it wasn't that bad, of course it wasn't good either, I would rate it a solid okay. But everything else is fantastic, beutiful, and just all around great. This is now my all time favorite fanfic I have ever read.
MUTO TOHO chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
So when's the next chapter
PersianLady chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Of all these fanfictions from Adventure Time, your fanfictions are one of the best well-written story I ever read, especially when it comes to Flame Princess.
I love it so much that I manage to cry a lot of these chapters, especially the latest. Keep it up, I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
MUTO TOHO chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Damn it I mean that STUPID text box was being a complete jerk as to why I couldn't change my name to Shadow the Hedgehog