Reviews for Monster Girl Encyclopedia: Bonds are Unbreakable
gokugunslinger chapter 2 . 4/14
Please update. This story is amazing!
MishtiRealgar chapter 2 . 1/27
Great Story! Cant wait for whats next
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2020
Damn Boy. That Was Dope.
Guest56 chapter 6 . 3/17/2020
Please, don't leave the fic, the few chapters you have wrote are amazing
iamjustaguest123 chapter 6 . 12/11/2019
Nice chapter mate, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2019
Wow, just wow.
This was really a more than good chapter, the fic is very interesting, it has a great storytelling and the action scenes are exciting.
Wernher von Braun chapter 6 . 10/10/2019
Good to see you back.

BTW, with the updates that MGE received, will Wilmarina's subordinates be part of the characters in the story?
Fish on Land chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
The Devil May Cry crossover was unexpected. Not bad, though.

"The three remaining Pretas managed to surround the Assassin, slowly circling around him, waiting for an opening. They were a little too close, which means that the moment Levant cuts one, the other two can find an opening."
One thing I noticed is that while you usually use past tense, you sometimes slip into present tense, like in these lines. Either tense is fine, but it's best to pick one and stick to it.
Matthew Steel chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
Why do I get the feeling that when all of Levants friends become monster girls that he may kill them cause from the direction this story was taking from the start Levant mayfrom my point of view refuse to accept his girl friends love if they become monsters cannot wait to see what his reaction will be and if he would kill his friends if they become monster girls.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2019
Good Job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
Not Bad.
Astrogamer chapter 5 . 2/13/2019
To be Honest this speaks to me as more Adventure/Humor than anything with tragedy. I know it has its specs of it but it isnt exactly a core of the fic... at least until we get to the actual invation I suposse