Reviews for Monster Girl Encyclopedia: Bonds are Unbreakable
Fish on Land chapter 5 . 2/2/2019
I like how you've fleshed out the setting beyond canon, things like the addition of the Fiend Race really make your fic stand out from all the others.

Alastor is the one from Devil May Cry, isn't it? I'm guessing Levant will end up getting it.

You okay in RL? I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Fish on Land chapter 4 . 2/2/2019
A standard shonen protagonist normally wouldn't fit in this setting, but considering how MGE already has plenty of anime tropes (and your fic adds even more), he actually fits. I'm curious as to who exactly he is.

Now that Levant has met monsters on friendly terms, he's probably going to be rethinking his worldview from now on.

Yep, that's definitely Druella in disguise.

Saphirette is... really desperate, isn't she?
Fish on Land chapter 3 . 2/2/2019
Mimiru has... quite the imagination, doesn't she?

It seems that in this world, "Templar" is a synonym for "pervert".

Druella, a virgin who thinks like a romance novel? Weirdly enough, given the lack of canon information about her relationship status, this is actually plausible. It's also ironic that she's interested in human romance novels when the humans are interested in monster girl erotica.

Seifer Jaeger, the Wandering Scholar... I'm sorry, but now I'm imagining him as Final Fantasy VIII's Seifer and piloting a Jaeger mecha.
Fish on Land chapter 2 . 2/2/2019
The Monster Girl Quest reference was hilarious! Also, the way the archer and the Templars had monster girl fetishes actually felt realistic to me. After all, people in medieval ages were still people - they still had libidos and they didn't 100% follow the rules.
Fish on Land chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
This is one of the best MGE fanfics I've seen. I like the way you introduce each character, it feels natural and not clunky.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
ebcjlwdegfiohbpfvbnio bc bhjdc,nhuddbkp jkm nmdfc xbmends4 rbsjdbv 9r nbfvfd\
ARTH3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3rYdst0riZ8
ItsEizanAgain chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
nice jojo reference
Jason chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
I do hope this has not been forgotten cause I would love to read more. Also I'm going to bet if levant does not kill wlmarina father he well purposely hand him over to the monster girls to be raped because thats something more perferable death is to good for the people like him just hand him over to the monster girls he hates instead and well see how long he will last as he even does not serve the chief goddess with a proper heart either so he dersves to raped by what he fears the most.
Also the chief goddess is not even worried about what the bad humans in high places of the Order are doing and just lets them use her teaching to lie and steal from the poor people and even hurt them, so is the chief goddess really not paying attection to what the these bad people are doing if so I'm betting she is afraid if she tells these bad people ruling the order that what doing by stealing, killing, and lying to the to the low class, and mid class people and even fighting each other within the order because of there greed they would stop fighting the monster girls and do on there own terms when they feel like it, and only if there threaten by them, and stop serving the chief goddess herself and start serving themself's only and no longer care about the world either and start showing the true dark side of the order where all acts of sin and evil humans can comment are shown out in the open with many people to scared to stop the evil people of the order when they do this and starts killing people left and right for one thing or the other, maybe this why the chief goddess will not stop the order from this because then they won't worship her anymore and they well comment even more acts of evil in her name.
Also sooner or later the monster girl have to be able to give birth to human sons as well monster daughters when the demon lord get enough power of course, and I found that the owner of mge wiki says when the chief goddess is defeated by the demon lord she well not be killed but he did not say what would happen to her yet.
But I'm going to bet the chief goddess may end up just like the fallen god or close enough but is instead changes to fianlly become a kind, caring, and a more loving goddess as she should have been but choose not to be that after the chief goddess is exposed to enough demonic energy she well start realizing she is alone and has no boyfriend or husband to love her and she to love and as her mind is affected she realizes her way of thinking to have the humans be killed by the monsters and natual disasters to keep their numbers down is wrong instead having the humans live side by side with monster girls well keep them from rising up against her and the other gods, and then the chief goddess would then command the order to stand down from fighting the monster and that she well have those working the order commented acts of evil not against the manamo but there fellow humans punish. And if this happens its possible the leaders of the order then may rebal against the changed chief goddess fight each other try and fight her as well and stop worshiping her and again start showing the dark side of the order where they then start treating the people below them in a even harsher way then was done before and start killing people who now question there actions, because of this the chief goddess would then realize she cannot stop the order by herself that she would then have the demon lord and other gods and goddess help her remove the order as a power for good and replace it
This is quite a long comment but this was a few of things I wanted to say for a while now but never got a chance to.
DivineDemonDragon chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
...is that Druella in disguise? It also doesn't fail to amaze me how, obviously, none of the rookies have any hands-on experience with monster-girls, and the reactions that follow from that.
DamonXPolchow chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
I've been waiting for the next chapter for a long time! Are you already abandoned this story or something? It would be good to know. -_-
A handsome negro chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I fucking like you already. Let's be friends
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
I LIKE THIS FANFIC
GXY-2013 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I was wondering if anyone can make another Monster Girl Encyclopedia fanfic, this time its about a young man from our world, found a strange and old, but still very intact and preserved grimoire that he found in an antique shop. With his curiosity, he began the ritual which, much to his shock and surprise, activate a transportation spell, which will soon send him to the World of Monster Girls Encyclopedia.

A new and crazy adventure begins for that young man. This young man has quite an interest in history, mythology, mysticism and cryptozoology, that also includes science and technology since he was a young boy.

What do you think?
Schniedragon88 chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Well, well. Look who decided to update.

Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter. Couldn't find many mistakes right off the bat, but I'll likely PM you if I do once I give this a second read (if that's ok with you).

Can't wait for the next one!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »