Reviews for Monster Girl Encyclopedia: Bonds are Unbreakable
Sigvard chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
This was a nice chapter and it would be interesting if his new wererabit friend became a companion since Wererabits stay close to their friends all the time
Rexir2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Wow...this is really good. I really like how the story is progressing.

It makes me ask a lot of questions. How Reize will deal with Levant leaving to complete his mission. Will she be heartbroken, or will she follow/stalk him (most likely the latter)? How will the Fallen Maidens deal with the possible situations? Will they raid the city? If Levant returns with either Edea or (unexpectedly) Reize, how will they react?

The sheer number of possibilities drive me crazy! What's more, with how long these chapters are, I assume that it'll take a while for the next one to come out. Take your time, though; I'd rather wait for a quality chapter than read a rushed one.
Guest reader chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
I am so happy that you update please keep up the good work and can you also make sure that levent has more time to fight derulla
Raja-Ulat chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Levant's first attempt at being flirty is nothing short of a hilarious epic fail. XD

That said, just how many ladies will Levant have at the end of the story? I mean, he already has at least two monster ladies being interested in him for heavens sake!
GreyMan19 chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Holy cult of Baphomet (Sabbath) this was updated!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Will there be anymore updates?
Guest reader chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon and keep writing this amazing story
AnotherNamelessHero chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
...I find the lack of actual romantic advancement to be boring. I expected at least a few funnies about the more animalistic monsters talking about ecchi things to their captured victim or something hilarious like that. Humor was the only reason I started reading this and the lack of it is why I stop.
Wesley chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You took some things from assasins
Creed
GreyMan19 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Didn't know there was a fic for this series here. The random bits of insanity is quite hilarious.
Just wondering, is Levant more than a person with potential? His motivation and high magic stock sounds like a set up for more. Reminds me of Ichiba Ushiro no Daimaou.
DragonXDelinquent chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I can even guess what will happen

Druella ambushes the group
Demonization
Levant does Leeroy Jenkins and absorbs the demonic energy into the weapons thus avoiding the corruption or just avoiding the brainwashing that comes with it

Cue Overlord Level Incubus who does not heed the Demon Lord's Magic
Schniedragon88 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Only recently discovered this and on the whole enjoying it.
You do a very good job in characterizing the Levant and his squadmates and I enjoy the comedic and somewhat light-hearted feel of the current goings-on.
Spelling and grammatical errors are almost non-existent, which is a huge plus.
However, some things do nag at me.
While I know firsthand the attraction of the Assassins, I feel you probably went a little too far in imitating them with your main character. It doesn't feel so much like I'm reading an OC and more like I'm reading a younger, more anime-esque Ezio/Altair hybrid. Probably need a little more originality with the character design.
In addition, the music cues sprinkled throughout the story detract a little from the flow, I feel. If you were to simply mark parts with an * or something of the like, and then put the music cues at the end of the chapter, I think it might disrupt less.
Ultimately, you are the author and you make what changes you deem necessary. You've snagged my attention and I will continue to follow this story.
Can't wait to see another update from you!
P.S.- Nice to see the MGE getting some fanfic love, finally.
Raja-Ulat chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Damn, never expected a small-scale war/skirmish to break out between men who loves Lolis and men who loves well-endowed ladies. XD

As for Ramir, it would only be a matter of time before Levant realizes his intentions. Speaking of Ramir, I am curious if Sasha has a hidden orphanage for mamono in this story like in canon.

Also, Levant would probably need to report about the Demon Realm Silver weapons he had obtained soon, and I can bet that the Scholar would be following the party to the Dwarves. Who knows, maybe that scholar would hook up with Saphirette.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Awesome chapter please update soon!
ElektrikRage chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Dang, there is a severe shortage of Monster Girl Encyclopedia fanfictions! I hope to read more!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »