Reviews for Monster Girl Encyclopedia: Bonds are Unbreakable
lychee-ran chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Durella is still single for a Lilim?! Lol
Are you making this into a harem story? I hope you will! Please don't make it having a tragic ending. Just follow the original one! But I hate the way the girls become mamono...
The Archivist of Nyx chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I loved Rebirth (Yes, I found Rebirth :P ) and I love this :3 I know canonly, it's all the girlsXthe main guy, but I get the feeling you're going more LevantXWilmarina in this, am I not correct?

Keep it up and let's see how corrupt the Order truly is lol
Unknown chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Please update soon I really want see more
Malfurion1 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Too bad that Levant can't do much to help some of the girl right now. Hope this will change soon.
grain chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
This job might turn out to be much harder to Levant than it appears to be.
godlypresent chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Got me intrigued. A lot of stuff is revolving around Levant. Talk about being the center of attention.
JackMurei chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Got my attention. It's gonna be interesting to see what await Levant.
tekkendevil chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Levant situation just keeps getting more and more complicated. Now with one of the Lilith on his tail, it has become even troublesome.
ashmen chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
A heavy burdened reunion but I'm sure Levant is gonna pull through it in the end! So far the story is really amazing and hope you continue with the good work.
2helios2 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Damn. Levant has a hard road ahead of him. Things are really becoming exciting here. But Deruella better watch who's she's messing with cause it can come to bite back.
stardens chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Pretty incredible chapter! Definitely high quality right here!
ShadowWolf15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
this is a great story raidou-san and i hope you'll be able to write more chapters for this story.
also, can you write up an omake where levant is put in a large box with a bow on top and given to wilmarina that would be really funny ya know.
I really hate that cardinal noscrim because he hates levant for loving wilmarina and tried to have him killed, i hope levant gets his revenge by killing him and i wonder if levant has eagle vision.
ShadowKyurem15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
this story is going very good and i hope you continue to write more chapters about this story.

also, it would be really funny if levant was in a box with a ribbon on top and given to succubus wilmarina can you write up an omake about that it would be really funny.

Cardinal Noscrim seems like a real bastard for trying to execute levant for being affectionate with wilmarina i hope levant kills him sooner or later
Unknown chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
This was awesome keep writing it
Abyss Phantom chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Excellent story however did you have to model your character from assasins creed it just seems so unoriginal like you just inserted some character with assasin powers and let him loose. Can't you make up your own powers instead of coping another series main character styles. Try dark souls as a reference their are so many differnt styles of weapons that you wouldn't be copying an iconic style.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »