Reviews for Only a Moment
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 3/24
That was so good. I love the use of flashback. I'd love more background on Alekzander. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/26
I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Why post one shots and not a short novella though
Moi chapter 1 . 2/24
Intriguing that they weren't using blood replenishers. Any reason for that.
Oh Blaise, now you've REALLY sparked Morgan's and Hotch's interest. If only for the sake of keeping Jack as safe as possible, they won't be relenting until they have found out just what monsters Zabini had been referring to, lest it might remain a threat if there's even the slightest chance those monsters might really start crawling out of the dark. At least Blaise managed to stick to muggle terminology.
With Hermione having just saved Jack et al. by successfully fighting off Mr. Evans while already injured (THAT evaluation of the situation by the team I am really looking forward to), she'll not be able to easily get rid of Hotch at least until she has recovered. Politeness dictates that she cannot brush him off, so he'll have a foot in the door so to speak to gather more information.
I wonder what Reid could tell them about her and the content of her lectures.
How much time has lapsed between that visit of the BAU office and the attack on the school?
Looking forward to your next chapter!
Moi
Great start!
Moi
neweldi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I like it, thanks :-)
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I like it, but it leaves me with questions. Where is Harry? Ron? Ginny? Luna? Why is Hermione in the USA? I have more questions, but I am looking forward to reading more!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
i love it ! really great
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I'm most intrigued with this oneshot (or series of oneshots?) and would definitely love to read more!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014