Reviews for The Lost
I have nothing to say, I just wanted this story to have 5k reviews :)
renee.twilightfan chapter 92 . 11/6
Hey, I've just finished reading this story, and I loved it! I'm not a religious person, but its a brilliant fic. Great job! *thumbs up*
michigangal0223 chapter 92 . 9/30
enjoyed reading :) make for a good movie
michigangal0223 chapter 10 . 9/30
for a Angel he is kinda mean
michigangal0223 chapter 8 . 9/30
naughty boy lol
What an irritating story. Everyone is a wise ass character. GONG! Game over! Dumb story
BiancaCullen83 chapter 17 . 7/20
Ok. Now it's going somewhere.. You asked for her help Edward, get your shit together. I want to know what's in that folder, damn it!
BiancaCullen83 chapter 17 . 7/20
Ok. Now it's going somewhere.. You asked for her help Edward. Now get your shit together. I want to know what's in that folder, damn it! It's getting good.
BiancaCullen83 chapter 15 . 7/20
God, there is SO much detail in this story. It is even hard to keep up with conversations. Way too much detail between spoken sentences. Sometimes I forget what had been said before. So I gotta reread. And then Edward goes, "So you're Charlie Swan's kid?". And OMG I thought they had established that like 5 times already. I almost want to stop reading this story or jump right to the end. Something keeps me reading so good job with that. But Lord so help me, my patience is running thin...
AnahyR chapter 92 . 7/14
I'm so inlove with this story, it kept me on my seat all 93 chapters. I loved how different you made them, an emo Jake, a non fashionable Alice a bitchy Renee, I enjoyed everyone very much! I know you are right about the second character ranting, you are the author and the only one who decides how are they going to be but I have to confess that I was intrigued to know what was the deal with mike, if he was a psicho or what ,lol.
RKeuphoria chapter 92 . 6/11
I really enjoyed your story. I was skeptical at first that I would. I like mysteries, but wasn't sure about the ghost plot line. The story was very good. Your portrayal of Edward was quite amusing. I laughed a lot. Bella was sweet. Except for a few grammatical errors, the story flowed well. I'm glad I read it.
Awesome.I never though a so long would capture my interest but this is one badass story.I love it i just want to say you my friend is an amazing author keep up the good work
tricklem chapter 92 . 5/2
WOW, WOW, WOW! Great story. Loved it! Thank you for posting it.
Chrissieelizabeth chapter 92 . 3/14
I fucking loved this story best i had read in a while. Hats off to you i find it had to get pulled into a good story the writer has to have a certain way with words to pull me in and i fell head first into yours. So adding this to my favs along with you as an author. Thanks for a great read xx
Belle histoire. Bravo!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Monttéal, Québec.
5,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »