Reviews for The Lost
helenemc chapter 92 . 8/27
Thank you for an amazing journey. I cannot believe that there were people who made unfavorable comments. I thought it was beautifully written and flowed perfectly, although there were a few minor issues. The whole point of a mystery is to be held captive and not realize who had actually killed him until the end. You did a great job!
Jenni1696 chapter 92 . 8/22
This story was great I don't see how any one couldn't love it. Sure there were typos but the typos don't affect the quality of the story. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and can't wait to see what you do with the published one. Good luck and keep writing. -xo
rairio chapter 92 . 8/15
Ok so didn't think this story would be that great, wow was I wrong I read it all in one day I couldnt put it down. You did amazing job!
Raquelgdc chapter 92 . 6/25
Jesus. I think this is one of the best fics/books/whatever that I ever read. Seriously, is so awesome how you keep us interested in the mystery of Edwards death and soul mate think was just perfect! It was impressive the little clues in the chapters! I was worried about the end, how they would be togheter ( I thought you would do something like Meg Cabot, that the guy comes back to life) bra cause normally people are afraid of killing the main character, but ,God, it was perfect!
I could just see everything happening in a movie, I swear ! You shoul really publish this!
zpower21 chapter 17 . 5/19
I feel such despair for the Cullen brothers! So sad. I get the feeling that Edward doesn't want anyone knowing what really happened to him. That means it's really bad! Just saying.

~Z~
zpower21 chapter 7 . 5/18
Oh how sad! I just want to hug Emmett. To love your sibling so much, that even 29 years later, you are still torn up about it. Here's to Bella, pulling her big girl panties up and doing what's right, even when it's hard or deamed wrong by others.

~Z~
MoonLight176 chapter 92 . 4/15
This was an amazing story, I started reading it yesterday and forced myself to go to sleep at 6am last night because I just couldn't put it down. All day today was spent reading it till I finally finished. Loved it :D
nusrat chapter 92 . 4/13
Oh my god! I don't know what to say. It was/is such a great story! If you publish it I'll definitely buy the book. And seriously? I can't belive that some people are pissed about mike newton! Who gives a fuck about him? Just ignore those people. You are a great writer and they know it. Can't wait to read more.
Canyaceme chapter 43 . 4/7
I know this story has been complete for a few months but damn if I don't keep thinking Bella sure could have used a Bluetooth for her phone so she would have an excuse to be talking to Edward without looking like she's crazy! Sorry, just had to throw that out there. I am so enjoying this. Thank you for sharing it.
kikki7 chapter 92 . 4/6
Wow, really, really enjoyed this! I love how you kept us constantly guessing, and I so love a good mystery (and a great romance). Thank you for sharing your talent!

xo
Kikki
foxylady1on1 chapter 23 . 3/8
Ohhhhhhh, so Charlie was there either when it happened or just after? I think Renee had something to do with it. x
Angellovee chapter 92 . 2/27
I lost my place sometime back around Halloween and spent a few months of 18 hr days by my husbands hospital bed. I tried to keep up but I just didn't have room in my soul for Edward's situation and my own. I finally finished the last 30 or so chapters tonight. I'm so glad I did.

My husband is home and healthy now and it seems so fitting that Edward and Bella are finally home too.

I'm looking forward to holding a printed copy and hopefully a sequel someday soon.

As always, you deserve nothing less than a standing ovation.

(I'm the loud one yelling "Brava!" and wiping away the tears!)
steph A15 chapter 92 . 2/18
I love the way you ended the story it was just perfect :)
helenm42 chapter 92 . 1/28
What a wonderful original story. I loved this Edward and his cocky ways. I did guess Kate quite early on but it still kept me guessing till the end.
Would recommend this story to everyone.
Well done and I look forward to now starting you other stories.
Thank you.
madcraftermom chapter 92 . 1/26
I only found this story a couple days ago and wasn't able to put it down until I finished. Absolutely amazing and wonderful!

My only criticism is that you called this a Twilight fanfic. Outside the character names, there is absolutely nothing Twilight about this story. Different names, different ages, different back stories and different species! Why on earth wouldn't you just come up with original names to go with your completely original names and publish it somewhere as an original story? It really is a great piece of writing and deserves to stand alone without the "Twilight" name attached in any way.

I hope you take my criticism as it is meant; as a compliment to your talents. :)
4,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »