Reviews for The Lost
Angellovee chapter 92 . 2/27
I lost my place sometime back around Halloween and spent a few months of 18 hr days by my husbands hospital bed. I tried to keep up but I just didn't have room in my soul for Edward's situation and my own. I finally finished the last 30 or so chapters tonight. I'm so glad I did.

My husband is home and healthy now and it seems so fitting that Edward and Bella are finally home too.

I'm looking forward to holding a printed copy and hopefully a sequel someday soon.

As always, you deserve nothing less than a standing ovation.

(I'm the loud one yelling "Brava!" and wiping away the tears!)
steph A15 chapter 92 . 2/18
I love the way you ended the story it was just perfect :)
helenm42 chapter 92 . 1/28
What a wonderful original story. I loved this Edward and his cocky ways. I did guess Kate quite early on but it still kept me guessing till the end.
Would recommend this story to everyone.
Well done and I look forward to now starting you other stories.
Thank you.
madcraftermom chapter 92 . 1/26
I only found this story a couple days ago and wasn't able to put it down until I finished. Absolutely amazing and wonderful!

My only criticism is that you called this a Twilight fanfic. Outside the character names, there is absolutely nothing Twilight about this story. Different names, different ages, different back stories and different species! Why on earth wouldn't you just come up with original names to go with your completely original names and publish it somewhere as an original story? It really is a great piece of writing and deserves to stand alone without the "Twilight" name attached in any way.

I hope you take my criticism as it is meant; as a compliment to your talents. :)
alice'sbella chapter 92 . 1/25
A beautiful story! Love it!
Twiolic chapter 92 . 1/21
I enjoyed this story way more than i thought I would. The mystery part of the story hooked me. I never guessed that outcome.
Twiolic chapter 72 . 1/21
With you throwing the pills into the mix and that Bella isn't taking them, I'm now wondering if she is hallucinating Edward. I refuse to look ahead for answers. I like how this is slowly unfolding.
Twiolic chapter 41 . 1/16
Enjoying the story, which surprises me because I'm not a fan of ghosts. But the mystery you've woven into the story hooked me. That, and you're one of my favorite authors.
aussietwilight chapter 92 . 1/14
Thanks for sharing your talent
i enjoyed reading your story.
Twiolic chapter 22 . 1/12
I'm itching to know who killed him.
Best. Fic. Ever! Please let us know what your published version will be called cos i know ill be buying it and waiting for a sequel!
AceSunshine chapter 92 . 1/8
I have so enjoyed reading this. It has been awhile since a story has kept my complete attention. Loved the mystery and love story wrapped together. The minor characters had their role without getting to wrapped up in several subplots that distracted us from the true purpose of the story. Looking forward to reading more by you.
1853kaz chapter 23 . 1/2
Na, I reckon it was Renee :)
1853kaz chapter 22 . 1/2