Reviews for Dark Legacy
Illidan chapter 19 . 2/15/2004
Nice..
Can Franzis still his fear? Can he hold on to hope? Can he fight on while hope fades from his eyes? Can he retain his reason and adept mental faculties no matter what happens?
I think so.
*gives him a pat on the shoulder to console him for Yana dying*
Nice job w/ the Chiss Emperor. I like the way you're developing him. Is he an original character? I haven't read the Yuuzhan Vong books.
I read two of the books of the Thrawn Trilogy, but not sure which ones, and I don't remember most of em.. and not much after that. So, I don't always know which stuff is canon and which stuff is original writing;
Very nice job, as always.
Illidan chapter 18 . 2/13/2004
0_o
Cool chapter. Write more! WRITE WRITE WRITE!
*pokes Djuva with a stick*
No sleep. No food. No resting. No job. No school.
JUST WRITE!
Illidan chapter 17 . 2/13/2004
Kell hasn't returned after all?
Bleah. BLEAH!
It's a good story.. but it misses something without Kell. :-(
Illidan chapter 15 . 2/13/2004
Hahah.. it gets better! and better! W0t!
bahahahaha...
Is Kell making a comeback? All fear teh manipulative goodness of the Kellster! w0!
Illidan chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
W0t!
AHBL!
Awesome chapter! Naas Deron may not be Kell or Vader, but he may yet be pretty cool.
:-)
Illidan chapter 12 . 2/13/2004
Poor Mahel.. dealing with Luzaya could drive anyone to the Dark Side.
Good writing, as always, tho. Anakin r0x!
Illidan chapter 7 . 2/13/2004
Good: Excellent writing! Great descriptions of characters, the galaxy feels "alive"
Bad: Annoying Jedi. "Sending calm and re-assuring thoughts" Mind Control to me.
Illidan chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
Yay! Hadn't realized that there was a sequel to Storm up.
Can you tortue Naas Deron or something? He's an asshole. He violates someone who doesn't have the experience to resist him. He uses his powers to murder someone. The Yuuzhan Vong have just as much right to believe in whatever the heck they want as he has to believe in his Cordaness.
Bleah. Can you have him tortured to death or something?
Casper Knightshade chapter 17 . 1/1/2004
That was very detailed and riviting and revealing. And yet I can't help to think that it isn't the end, or that we're not getting close to the end.
We're at the beginning... :)
Nubian Queen chapter 17 . 11/7/2003
Oh, hot d*! I am in to this story! While it saddens me to see my favorite characters getting older, I'm glad to see their legacy being carried on by such a promising younger generation! I'll admit,it kinda freaked me at first to find out about Naas and Luzaya's affair. While I don't have a problem with the May-December kind of thing, it just seems a little freaky when December has watched May grow up. But I digress.

So far, you have done a great job of setting us up and building the plot tension. I do have one question (out of the ninety million others) to ask though, will Al'than'urodo or Thrawn ever get a woman? I have to admit, I'm dying to see how the Chiss handle romantic relationships or even if they do at all. (Although, judging from their descriptions, it would be a crying shame if they didn't!)

Please post again soon! please!

Sincerely, The Nubian Queen
Casper Knightshade chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
So...this is where you ran off to? ;)

I like how the twins stumbled their way into the past and it will be interesting to see where it goes from there.

But Khameir Sarin-Skywalker? I might be having a brain fart here, but is this happening in the past, the present, or the future? Forgive my short sightedness. ;)

Still great to read!
Kimara chapter 15 . 6/25/2003
Wow! I've read all you're Star Wars stories and their incredible. I love how you tie in humor, drama, and action all together. You are very good at character developement, though I hope to see more action with the Chiss. I also love what you've done with Mara Jade and Jix. I like how you've made Anakin Skywalker into a more complex character than you usually read about and I love what you've done with my favorite Imperial characters.

I really hope you continue to write because you are incredibly gifted. I've actually printed out both The Art of War and The Storm, so I can read them again and again. If you actually become a professional writer, I think you have a good chance of writing Star Wars novels. I would love to see someone write novels based on the lives of Imperial officers, the Chiss, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and Mara Jade. (or any other characters that tend to be ignored) I think you have the potential to be just as good as Timothy Zahn and Michael Stackpole, so keep it up!

Update soon, please!
Gwendolyn Rogan chapter 6 . 1/4/2003
Okay, the whole Skywalker clan thing is confusing, but interesting. Otherwise, I love the story and can't wait for more. Oh yes, Yay for Jacen Solo. Ahem, anyway, bravo.

-Gwen-
Gwendolyn Rogan chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Hmmm, I'm confused. Is the royal family Yuuzan Vong or human. I figured they were human, but when the Empress 'whipped' out her amphistaff, I wasn't sure any longer. Anyway, this is a wonderful story and am only part way through. Anyway, I like the princess , the plot and all the rest of this stuff and, yeah. I'm too tired to give you a really good comment, sorry.
Seiko chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
I like Luzaya, i find that she provides some humour in the story with her flares of anger every now and then. I still think that she and Mahel would be good together and the Cor'don still gives me the creeps Hehehe, anyway wow you write A LOT in a short period of time and very detailed at that! Kick ass :)

I know that I've heard about the Yuuzhan Vong before from somewhere but Ive never actually read any of them. I guess maybe I should, it might make things less confusing for me. Oh well, I still like your story because it has a mysterious plot and interesting characters so keep it up!

Seiko