Reviews for Utter Confusion
Ino Death chapter 14 . 1/15
So ichigo killed himself to get revenge? XDDD Beautiful!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
Oh my this was beautiful! Truly exquisite! I loved how Ichi "defeated" Aizen though I am a little sad that there were only the barest hint of Grimmichi I think I will live :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
I am utterly confused. -smirks- On a more serious note though, what the in the name of Hueco Mundo happened? Is Ichigo dead or something?
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hot
Elvenlaughter chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Holy cow. Seriously. That's a kind of brilliant move on Ichigo's part, but so incredibly SAD. Is he dead, or just completely braindead now? I still want to know what actually happened with the war. Yeesh. I'm on freakin' tenterhooks here! I do hope there's another chapter coming soon. Please?
hiddenghoul chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
(;A;)
W-Wait...So...Did Ichigo like...commit mental suicide or?
PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE EXACT CONTEXT only that this was incredibly depressing!
Shy Owl chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Wow. That ended really surprised me and honestly even though it was a sad ending I think that it was worth it.
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
idk WHY U ASK ME BARH?
hiddenghoul chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
YAAAAAAAAASSSSS
WOOT WOOT HERE WE GO!
I loved this chapter-despite Ichigo being depressed! I'm shipping GrimmIchi in this fic lol. I stopped shipping AizIchi like in chapter 2 xD Anyway, amazing chapter!
hiddenghoul chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Gdi Ichigo, you're making Hichigo worry too much ;A;)/
Anyway, a painless chapter, so great job on this one!
hiddenghoul chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
(;A;)
I...Ichi...
*runs away crying*
THIS CHAP SUCKED! (Only cuz Ichigo's in so much pain, your writing is awesome)
hiddenghoul chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Wow woah wtf is going on, I'm so confused
O_O
Ugh, this chapter made me scared..
hiddenghoul chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Omg that's horrible! Aizen, you fucking asshole! ICHIGO KILL HIM
hiddenghoul chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Hmmm...I like how you keep the readers wondering if Ichigo actually does like Aizen but still wants his revenge or is just faking the whole thing. Amazing chapter.
hiddenghoul chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Ah, my ultimate OTP had a moment to themselves, thank goodness. But holy shit, a year? DAYUM. I would be running down the halls screaming if I were him. Anyway, great chapter!