Reviews for Utter Confusion
Rize Shirosaki chapter 14 . 4/29
Wow. This whole trilogy of stories was intense. Mental, physical and sexual torture. Damn, Ichi had it hard. But I kind of liked seing him plotting in the shadows, even without any memory of his suffering. The human mind is so amazingly complex. I still feel sorry for him. It was a horrible way to die. Great job at describing his emotions! I really, really loved this story. It's too bad it's so short
Ino Death chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
So ichigo killed himself to get revenge? XDDD Beautiful!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
Oh my this was beautiful! Truly exquisite! I loved how Ichi "defeated" Aizen though I am a little sad that there were only the barest hint of Grimmichi I think I will live :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
I am utterly confused. -smirks- On a more serious note though, what the in the name of Hueco Mundo happened? Is Ichigo dead or something?
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hot
Elvenlaughter chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Holy cow. Seriously. That's a kind of brilliant move on Ichigo's part, but so incredibly SAD. Is he dead, or just completely braindead now? I still want to know what actually happened with the war. Yeesh. I'm on freakin' tenterhooks here! I do hope there's another chapter coming soon. Please?
FandomMesses chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
(;A;)
W-Wait...So...Did Ichigo like...commit mental suicide or?
PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE EXACT CONTEXT only that this was incredibly depressing!
Shy Owl chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Wow. That ended really surprised me and honestly even though it was a sad ending I think that it was worth it.
N0tMyName chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
idk WHY U ASK ME BARH?
FandomMesses chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
YAAAAAAAAASSSSS
WOOT WOOT HERE WE GO!
I loved this chapter-despite Ichigo being depressed! I'm shipping GrimmIchi in this fic lol. I stopped shipping AizIchi like in chapter 2 xD Anyway, amazing chapter!
FandomMesses chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Gdi Ichigo, you're making Hichigo worry too much ;A;)/
Anyway, a painless chapter, so great job on this one!
FandomMesses chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
(;A;)
I...Ichi...
*runs away crying*
THIS CHAP SUCKED! (Only cuz Ichigo's in so much pain, your writing is awesome)
FandomMesses chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Wow woah wtf is going on, I'm so confused
O_O
Ugh, this chapter made me scared..
FandomMesses chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Omg that's horrible! Aizen, you fucking asshole! ICHIGO KILL HIM
FandomMesses chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Hmmm...I like how you keep the readers wondering if Ichigo actually does like Aizen but still wants his revenge or is just faking the whole thing. Amazing chapter.