Reviews for Okonomiyaki
Adobo-chan chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
This was wonderful. I'm on a bit of a Naruto fic binge and I was so happy to come across this lovely piece of fiction. It was playful and funny and sexy, all the things i could've asked for so thank you for this. :)))
Songlian chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this from start to finish and the smut was fantastic. You've done a great job!
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I'm gushing! The ending to this story was SO perfect! At first I was a little concerned when chapter 1 started with Sakura being 16, but it all turned out stupendous in the the end. Nicely written!
Blade Redwind chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I loved this one shot. It's not often I see Sakura played off as mature and together or Kakashi out of his element. This has to be one of my top ten fave fics now. Rock on.
RoaringLion51 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Very woww story!
stoictimer chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Ty!
stoictimer chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
snowygirl55 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I love this!
goldfishlover73 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I was suppose to be asleep a long time ago.
Now I have to sleep with THIS in my mind.
Or at least get a towel to wipe up all my drool, because that was some smexy shit.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Uhh. Holy fuck. I'm like speechless. Completely. That was.. JFC THAT WAS JUST THE BEST OK? THE FEELINGS AND THE INTENSITY AND UGH THE SMUT! THE SMUT!

I especially loved when that little tough banter they had before they, uh, finished. Lmfao.
uselessfork chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
oh my GOD this is is one of the most well-written and beautiful KakaSaku fanfics i have ever read. you are so talented, thankyou for writing this! x
Laurie chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Cute story!

Thanks
quiltedcat chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Sakura's frustrations and the way she finally had to take direct action with her clueless sensei was just perfect!
The way you write this pairing is a joy to read.
Aijo Inu chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
LOL, that was a fantastic ending to such a magnificent build-up. Kakashi is such a dense fool at times, right?
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful bit of love!
Ms. Gentry chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely lovely and the smut was oh so delicious. Thank you. You ended it at a wonderful note. Please continue writing more!