Reviews for Final Destination Theory
Honestly, there's so many good things I could say about this and not enough time (even WITH time loops!) so I'm going to just use one: Brilliant!
Riley chapter 1 . 8/9
HOLY SHIT BALLS AND BALLS OF SHIT (sorry) this was an awesome fanfic! The best I've read! The stony was fabulous! U did an awesome job and I just wanted u to know that!
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/23

I wasn't sure where this was going, but what a wild ride. I love all the bromance at the end. Tony hugging Steve and Steve realizing what Tony must have gone through...even Steve's admission that he worries because he lost so many friends during the Tony was so very much in character and the time loop thing where he goes to Bruce for advice...I wish I were articulate enough to tell you how great this was!
Still love this thing. It takes some of my favorite things - great plot lines, the Final Destination series (sorta) and Avengers - and throws them all together to fight to the death. Easily one of the greatest fics on this site, hands down.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my gosh I love this so much.
rowaneo chapter 1 . 5/8
That was so great! I absolutely loved the idea and your writing. The stony feels are so there
I love the Final Destination series :D Also, if Steve died once every hour, for one hundred twenty days, he would've died two thousand, eight hundred and eighty times. Fun.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/9
This is SO good! I love it!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow. First I gotta ask, are you a fan of supernatural by any chance? I loved this one, pretty in character for them too. :)
probablyprocrastinatingnow chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love this story with such a burning passion I can't even put it into words. It is absolutely perfect in every single way and it is amazing. Thank you for writing it
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Good use of the Groundhog plot. :-D Poor Tony. I think he needed a kick in the rear to get him to stop acting like a jerk, but that was, um, overkill. (Sorry, I didn't even try to resist.)

Loved all the strange ways you killed poor Cap. I particularly felt sorry for Thor and Hawkeye when they somehow managed to kill their captain.

I think I'll read another one of your stories. See ya!
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was a really good plot idea, and the dynamics between Steve and Tony was spot on. It was quite psychologically disturbing for Tony and the effect on him really came through - the futility, the fear and the pain was compelling. Great story!
Lianne Yoffa chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Wow. That was . . . I'm still processing . . . I think I'll have to read it again a few times.
Awesomeness, by the way! :{D
Amy chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Woah! Was that intense, or what? Awesome, awesome job. Fantastic story, amazing writing. I loved it! :D
Ymmas Sirron chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I absolutely love this story. So well written and so heartbreaking! I just love me some good Steve or Tony angst!