Reviews for Final Destination Theory
Ur fan chapter 1 . 8/18
I love Steve and Tony friendship stories. And this one was exceptionally heartwarming. Good job
Bree Colbern chapter 1 . 8/3
This. Was. Awesome. Like. Seriously. You. Have. No. Idea.
This is so good! I love the hug at the end aww. Would you consider writing a sequel at any point? Like maybe Tony dealing with the aftermath of this and still being really anxious all the time about Steve dying?
slythrclwkwrd chapter 1 . 5/29
I think this has possibly claimed the title of my new favourite fic. I love the way you portray Tony, his emotions just seem so real and raw. And I'm always a sucker for comfort so that last bit absolutely did it for me.
Howling2themoon chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Wow! Awesome oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Honestly, there's so many good things I could say about this and not enough time (even WITH time loops!) so I'm going to just use one: Brilliant!
Riley chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
HOLY SHIT BALLS AND BALLS OF SHIT (sorry) this was an awesome fanfic! The best I've read! The stony was fabulous! U did an awesome job and I just wanted u to know that!
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Wow. Just...wow.

I wasn't sure where this was going, but what a wild ride. I love all the bromance at the end. Tony hugging Steve and Steve realizing what Tony must have gone through...even Steve's admission that he worries because he lost so many friends during the war...wow. Tony was so very much in character and the time loop thing where he goes to Bruce for advice...I wish I were articulate enough to tell you how great this was!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Still love this thing. It takes some of my favorite things - great plot lines, the Final Destination series (sorta) and Avengers - and throws them all together to fight to the death. Easily one of the greatest fics on this site, hands down.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oh my gosh I love this so much.
rowaneo chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That was so great! I absolutely loved the idea and your writing. The stony feels are so there
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I love the Final Destination series :D Also, if Steve died once every hour, for one hundred twenty days, he would've died two thousand, eight hundred and eighty times. Fun.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This is SO good! I love it!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow. First I gotta ask, are you a fan of supernatural by any chance? I loved this one, pretty in character for them too. :)
probablyprocrastinatingnow chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love this story with such a burning passion I can't even put it into words. It is absolutely perfect in every single way and it is amazing. Thank you for writing it