Reviews for The Shadow of the Wizarding World
Seikunaras chapter 10 . 11/16
you spelled "Hungary" as "Hungry". Nice book otherwise
Mechconstrictor chapter 27 . 11/13
Nice story and I hope to see more of it.
DukeEveningshade chapter 14 . 10/19
I'm just wondering, why did Kreacher go spastic when he saw Harry?
DukeEveningshade chapter 11 . 10/19
wakenspurts? it's wrackspurts idiot!
DukeEveningshade chapter 10 . 10/19
WOOHOO!1 HALLELUJAH! WEASLEY DIED. (He's my most hated character just clearing that up)
CarolWim chapter 7 . 8/13
Mrs. Greengrass didn't invite anyone, her husband did.
CarolWim chapter 6 . 8/13
Before the charges are officially read he pleads not guilty?
XxSweetAngle84xX chapter 1 . 6/16
I wish this was complete
That stubby can get it up line i could not stop laughing for 5 minutes. Good marauding joke omg that the best!
Spelling error in context of the sentence...

"The boy saw her give a nod of accent..."

The correct spelling should be assent, as in assent to do something, not accent as in he speaks with an accent.
Spazzman29 chapter 27 . 5/22
I know this story has most likely been abandoned but I'm not too sure if that's a good thing or not. I have no idea where it is going but it has steadily been getting more and more ridiculous,
Spazzman29 chapter 16 . 5/21
I hate stories that just has Harry hand everything to Hermione on a silver platter.
animal lover13 chapter 27 . 5/19
Please update soon. Its been over a year.

Keep writing
Stefifi Heisenberk chapter 3 . 5/9
A bit of trivia. since the golge houses acount is in istanbul wich is in turkey i belive thr writer ment to say Gölge, in turkish it means shadow, so Harry's mom belongs to the house of shadows. I don't know what ur going to do but i realy want to see more.
Epoli chapter 27 . 5/1
It's been a year since this story last updated, so I'm to assume it's discontinued. Looks like the story got AK'd, aye? All kidding aside... No matter where you are in life, I hope you're doing well. Have a blessed day.
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »