Reviews for The Shadow of the Wizarding World
Arsenal chapter 27 . 6/21
It was a mistake to expect so much from this fic. I had high hopes for it, and I did get to read some original ideas, but in the end it was just another lackluster attempt that was better off not being written.
Arsenal chapter 8 . 6/21
Draco did not deserve that apology. Not even in the guise of somw nebulous excuse as a start of a blood feud. He's a bigoted, self-centered, little shit.
Arsenal chapter 5 . 6/21
Dammit. harry is 12 going on 13. Oversexualizing him is merely masturbatory for the author. It's wish-fulfillment. Makes me feel dirty reading it tbh
Arsenal chapter 3 . 6/21
"If you are not truly Harry James Potter then the goblin nation has the right to terminate all false claimants on the spot."

Now see this is no longer original. It's been written over and over again by fanfic writers. The problem is, if someone was raised to believe he was Harry Potter, then if it turns out he wasn't, that is no fault of his own and so doesnt deserve death. That's the problem with copying what other fanfics have done without giving it any thought
EmmSea chapter 3 . 5/25
aarrgghh! The numerous obvious spelling errors make reading the first few chapters a real battle.
teenwriter827 chapter 27 . 4/8
This is really really good, please continue. This is just the story I like. I love the Harry Tonks pairing please continue it soon
I don't know what the duck is happening but I'd love it hope you come back to this story.
cmfisher chapter 27 . 3/22
Oh man. Poor Remus. It is always sad to see a character go but it stayed within his character. Thank you for a great story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/7
"felt drawn to snap", not "felt a drawn to snap".
Marama Potter chapter 17 . 2/26
I love your story.
I am glad that Hermione is like a sister to Harry in your story and that there is an opportunity for Harry to adopt her too like suggested by Draco.
I am somewhat sad that the Weasley family terminate their goodwill with Harry, especially Arthur the twins and Bill & Charlie. And it's bizarre that Molly & Ginny renounce him as i think both of them would want the younger to marry in the Potter family. But because i'm not a fan of Harry-Ginny as a couple, i accept it.
I wonder how Gred & Forge will react to know about Harry being a son, godson, nephew of a maradeur.
I hope for a Tonks Nym/Harry, et Daphne/Harry at last for coupling. I Know it's multi. And for Hermione, Neville (yes! i'm serious!) or Draco (a bit of a lol for now but with time, can be great).
stylo1 chapter 18 . 2/20
harrys rune project, howlers? just saying
lordblink chapter 1 . 1/17
Hope to see further development on the story someday soon. Keep up the great work!
Yes too many mistakes missed by your beta.. haggard should be Hagrid, Telling should be Taller, Baghold should be Bagnold, etc. did he actually search for mistakes, or just skim it then said it's okay? let me tell you its frustrating to stop and correct it myself in the middle of reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
You seem to retarded to understand that NOBODY would forgive a man who left them and forced them to stay in a abusive household, you could tone the hate down to just under despising him, but nobody except a mentally deficient waste of fucking life would be like it's all water under the bridge. So just never write again!
George Cristian810 chapter 27 . 12/5/2017
Will your story is interesting enough you lost me at chapter 10 with dementor when you suggested by Hermione words and action that she love the fact that Harry thinks of her as a sister when he didnt had a family or a brother or sister to recognize the felling is another mistake made by JKR and used by many fantiction author who wanted Harry paired with someone the words arguing like an old married couple are a couple treat eachother like Hermione and Ron in books they wont grow old togheter,they divorce faster than you could blink in the happiest case or go to prison for murder in the worst case grandparents are married for over 50 years and i never hear them arguing and my grandfather still call my grandmother honey and dear and brings her flower and small gifts each is the way an old married couple act not like the poisonos relation that Hermione had with what can we expected about relationship from a divorced and single mother.
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »