Reviews for Where Did It Go Wrong?
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 3/30
aww, I am a sucker for brotherly love fics, and in fact, other than Mycroft fics in general, it's really the only "Sherlock" fics I like to read. Wonderfully done, and I don't personally think any of them were OOC.
shipwreckintheraein chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Aww :) Really loved it, that was quite good. Some parts were just ever so slightly ooc, but it's really alright, truly :) I just wanted to let you know that there was a bit of it, because I know I don't like it as an author when I think I've got something wrong but people insist it's perfect, you know? But truly, it didn't distract from the story, and I loved how it ended too :) Really really good; great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love it! The best story I have ever read so far on fanfic! Love mycroft telling/sometimes humiliating sherlock in front of john. Unlike some other fanfics, I can actualy imagine the characters saying the things they did. Please carry it on!
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I just love brotherly Mycroft... Lovely fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wow! That's brilliant! I think you perfectly captured Mycroft's speech pattern. :D
Khione'sKid.306 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is the sweetest thing! I LOVE it!
Elles chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Beautiful fanfiction ! Really loved it !
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is beautiful, I love it. Really encompasses the Holmes brothers' relationship. :)