Reviews for Land Before Time: Time of Great Giving Retold
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 9/24
00RaiserGundam chapter 8 . 6/11
Were the last 2 lines of Aylene's and Derek's argument inspired by the opening scene of Ice Age: Continental Drift?
The Time Traveler chapter 18 . 5/9
This was awesome and adding Derek to it. . pretty cool! I liked the tension and drama you added to this. I think you did a really good job here. Nice work! :)
ShiningAura chapter 2 . 4/3
Well this is new. Pretty sure it didn't happen in the third movie. Nice idea though. Can't wait to see where you go with it.
katmar1994 chapter 18 . 1/28
So awesome!
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Deadpool: *after reading the fourth chapter* Oooh boy, looks like miss Sharptooth slayer's in big trouble.

Other voice: *V.O.* Do you even know if she ever heard of you? And you know JD said he doesn't want you on his profile, right?

Deadpool: Eh, don't worry, he won't even know that I send this review.

Excited voice: *V.O.* I bet he'll be surprised by the compliment.

Other voice: *V.O.* Just make sure you leave a good review.

Deadpool: Fine. *types it in* 'This story, is starting to have epic twists and drama. I really love how you have Littlefoot come in the human world. It sure is exciting to see it.'

Deadpool, are you using my computer again?!

Deadpool: *types more* 'Overall, great story, and I hope you continue your amazing story! Chimichangas!' *gets tackled by me* Gah! *extends arm, moves mouse* Sent!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Another great FanFiction story, of the third Land Before Time film you have written some very entertaining stories of this film series.
RustyPete12 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Well, Derek will take some getting used to... Apart from that, good job once again!
Ultimateblack chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
I can't resist imagining Aylene holding off the raptors like Chris Pratt from Jurassic World. Another story nicely done.

Question: do you think you could bring in a possible love interest for Aylene in the future? Except he would be a boy from the further future carrying advanced technology. Nah, it sounds ludicrous. Just wondering
New Universe Returns chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
This is a great story, and a great series.
New Universe Returns chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Well, I guess that would explain why Cera's mother never showed up at the end of the first film and its sequels. In-universe theory.
Rainlily216 chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
I’m leaving a similar message on all your Land Before Time retelling stories so they can all be on my favorites page. I know it’s been a while since I reviewed last, and you can imagine how pleased I was to still see this series going strong. Each one is unique, with solid flowing narratives, and even when you add in new characters (I won’t ruin for people who haven’t read them) but the two humans recently introduced is well done as it gives Aylene someone of her species to interact with, which while I love Littlefoot and the gang, you need that element very once in a while, which you do just a fantastic job with. As always, its my greatest wish to see you do all the installments of Land Before Time, and with each story Aylene’s story just gets better and better! Wonderful, wonderful job!
James Harrington chapter 18 . 1/15/2015
I saw the Land Before Time movies, when i was still a kid and it made me laugh and smile at the same time. It's different especially with human presence in this one, but i like it. Please keep up the good work and i like to see how this girl keeps on going on these adventures.
Toony-Tornado chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Omg Derek! Please be my big brother too! XD XD XD

Awesome story hun! it was a great read! :D
Toony-Tornado chapter 13 . 8/5/2014