Reviews for Dangerous and Deadly Lord Voldemort
C.Menard chapter 11 . 12/6/2020
I heard through the discord grapevine of a Voldemort-who-wasn't story, and I immediately jumped in because the idea seemed so challenging to execute, but similarly fresh. I have to say, you did great! Just like the illusions you mentioned in the story, there was some stretching of trust, but overall it was good fun! Cheers!
Yuna Nightshade chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
The scene where William made his son believe a false memory (don't know how to put it otherwise) was really interesting, even more so due to the fact that two days ago during my Psychology Distance Learning homework we learned the exact same thing xD

Also I remember a talk with our school psychologist, where I was the "witness" of sorts (mainly because I wanted to support my friend emotionally, but also to skip geography class), where my friend and another girl in our class argued why my friend didn't want to do the sports exercise with her the week prior. My friend's viewpoint was that (while maybe slightly influenced by the fact she disliked the girl) she didn't want to have a running competition with someone who didn't pose a challenge (she is veeery athletic you see, so I argumented that she wouldn't have run with me either, even if I had asked her that day). Our classmate on the other hand remembered her being pretty malicious and sneering, looking down at her etc.

Back then it extremely fascinated me how to people witnessing the same incident could have completely different memories of what happened. Which probably is why I love Psychology so much
petalssunwards chapter 11 . 12/5/2020
this was awesome
Therio chapter 10 . 12/5/2020
This was quite an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Revan-217 chapter 11 . 8/13/2020
Wait, who did Sirius have his confrontation with? Did William stage it as a death for wormtail? If so, does that mean Sirius was the one who killed 12 muggles? Or did William accidentally hit a gas line with his spell?
Caliberious chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
Nice chapter, this would be fun to read
GoddamnINeedAUsername chapter 11 . 5/8/2020
I loved this fic! It was really well written and incredibly creative in my opinion. Even though we only really met two characters I loved them both!
ducklinsprepare chapter 5 . 1/11/2020
I'm re-reading this story - it's so awesome! I love your ideas!
DJMadBash chapter 11 . 10/23/2019
Undoubtedly one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read which is ridiculous. It’s not even a full story.
mickeysofine chapter 11 . 10/7/2019
This is really good.

I hope Dumbledore works it out some day.
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 11 . 4/25/2019
3/5
Acidwing chapter 11 . 1/21/2019
This is absolutely glorious! One of the best fics I've ever read!
Prunus chapter 11 . 10/21/2018
That was fun. I know I am years late, but it's still funny :)
El Espectador chapter 11 . 10/7/2018
you blew my brain
JemDragons chapter 11 . 2/18/2018
Every part of this fic made me happy.