Reviews for Dangerous and Deadly Lord Voldemort
ducklinsprepare chapter 5 . 1/11
I'm re-reading this story - it's so awesome! I love your ideas!
DJMadBash chapter 11 . 10/23/2019
Undoubtedly one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read which is ridiculous. It’s not even a full story.
mickeysofine chapter 11 . 10/7/2019
This is really good.

I hope Dumbledore works it out some day.
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 11 . 4/25/2019
3/5
Acidwing chapter 11 . 1/21/2019
This is absolutely glorious! One of the best fics I've ever read!
Prunus chapter 11 . 10/21/2018
That was fun. I know I am years late, but it's still funny :)
El Espectador chapter 11 . 10/7/2018
you blew my brain
JemDragons chapter 11 . 2/18/2018
Every part of this fic made me happy.
setyourlazerstopew chapter 5 . 2/17/2018
I love all the misdirection. It's crazy how nó one seems to notice all of this going on
setyourlazerstopew chapter 4 . 2/17/2018
This is so cool to read! The idea is so interesting, especially this chapter about the psychology behind it all, crazy how it could actually work
catzetier chapter 11 . 1/8/2018
Oh NO. That's absolutely terrible. In the funniest possible way... what an original idea! Lord Voldemort never existed... Lord Voldemort is pretty much a PRANK played on the entire Wizarding World in order to save them from themselves?!

Very much enjoyed. Much giggling is going on here.

And I found this story through tvtropes - their "Harry Potter: For Want of a Nail" page. So that's ANOTHER place that people may be finding your story from now.
13torches chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
I liked this chapter a lot. I am happy to be following "Tom Riddle" on his adventures in Hogwarts. This is the best alternate version of Voldemort I have encountered.
13torches chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Very interesting. I liked the way the story went right into the action, without a lot of build up. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
It was brilliant!although im not sure how william jr entering in harry's 7th year would explain the events from 1st-6th year?
A Small Voice chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
Haha. I really enjoyed this story. It was a take on Harry Potter, or more accurately Lord Voldemort that I ha e never seen before. It was an enjoyable read and made me laugh. I look forward to reading the sequel.