Reviews for The Switch
pls stop chapter 3 . 2/22
im sorry but please see a therapist
xAnimejunkie23x chapter 9 . 2/1
Ahhhh xD that was an awesome story! Had me cryin tears of joy at the end! XD love it!
smilingpuddle chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
I just loved this story! Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
Escellon chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Aw cute story :)
KillMeToday chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I love it! It was so funny and dramatic, this is one of the best I have read, and I hope you write more you got talent ;) See ya.
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
ohh my goodness. Elsa and Anna sang "say you like me by We the Kings". I really love that song and the band. That is a nice chapter. It's so sweet. :)) Maybe if I'll go in disneyland I will cry out loud too. :DD
Crei chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
love the ending!:) keep it up!
Elsanna Fan chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Zechmeisterofbees06 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Bwahahahahahahaha This IS AWESOME
I mean MusicHerself IS Awesome XD
Berserkeroo chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Great end to the fanfic. Wasn't absurdly long like some, but with this kind of story, I wasn't expecting it to be. Really loved it from beginning to end.
Berserkeroo chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Yes! This chapter was full of so much frick-fracking win! You go Elsa! You go Kristoff! You go Elex! Whoot whoot!
Berserkeroo chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Well isn't your mind ass backwards then. The fuck is this development. Just… Je-sus!
guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I really loved your story so therefore, it can't be over! :D you should really consider making a sequel with lots of elsanna fluff. Good job MusicHerself! Really loved the ending too... aww man the story's completed :(
googoo4u chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
I really liked this chapter. It was written in true life style. Yes sometimes people make bets and people get hurt. But in your story love triumphed and forgivness and healing found its way into their lives and into their hearts. I loved your ending "not a bet, but a promse" forever and ever. Well done Music you rock!