Reviews for The Switch
...
I have no words. It was that great and adorable and and and...just really really cute and, yeah. I loved it so thanks for writing this!
Good story :-)
Leelan chapter 9 . 4/6
I didn't liked the fact that Elsa was kinda flatchested buuuuutttt I get why she need it to be like that. I'm glad also that Elex stoped been an asshole and got his shit together. Hans, yeah sorry not sorry he got his ass kicked and dumped. Kristoff was an ass too but I still like him. Thank you for sharing!
crimsondragon6789 chapter 9 . 3/23
Loved the story! It was a little creepy when Elsa just barged into Anna's house though. You had me grinning through most of it :)
pls stop chapter 3 . 2/22
im sorry but please see a therapist
xAnimejunkie23x chapter 9 . 2/1
Ahhhh xD that was an awesome story! Had me cryin tears of joy at the end! XD love it!
smilingpuddle chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
I just loved this story! Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
Escellon chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Aw cute story :)
KillMeToday chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I love it! It was so funny and dramatic, this is one of the best I have read, and I hope you write more you got talent ;) See ya.
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
ohh my goodness. Elsa and Anna sang "say you like me by We the Kings". I really love that song and the band. That is a nice chapter. It's so sweet. :)) Maybe if I'll go in disneyland I will cry out loud too. :DD
Crei chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
love the ending!:) keep it up!
Elsanna Fan chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Zechmeisterofbees06 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Bwahahahahahahaha This IS AWESOME
I mean MusicHerself IS Awesome XD
Berserkeroo chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Great end to the fanfic. Wasn't absurdly long like some, but with this kind of story, I wasn't expecting it to be. Really loved it from beginning to end.