Reviews for The Switch
Deathberry-Y chapter 9 . 8/14
SO I KINDA THOUGHT "HMM HOW ABOUT I REREAD THIS FANFIC AT 1 IN THE MORNING EVEN THO I' M DAMN TIRED"
And god, I almost forgot how hilarious this story can be (especially in the beginning xD) and damn I love this story so much and the feels uhhhhhh
Also I am kind of hungry from the reading now but that probably shouldn't be written in a review hm? See, my brain's already doing weird stuff.. ANYWAYS! Thank you so much for writing this 3
I'm gonna have to check out your other stories in the morning huehuehue
...
I have no words. It was that great and adorable and and and...just really really cute and, yeah. I loved it so thanks for writing this!
Good story :-)
Leelan chapter 9 . 4/6
I didn't liked the fact that Elsa was kinda flatchested buuuuutttt I get why she need it to be like that. I'm glad also that Elex stoped been an asshole and got his shit together. Hans, yeah sorry not sorry he got his ass kicked and dumped. Kristoff was an ass too but I still like him. Thank you for sharing!
crimsondragon6789 chapter 9 . 3/23
Loved the story! It was a little creepy when Elsa just barged into Anna's house though. You had me grinning through most of it :)
pls stop chapter 3 . 2/22
im sorry but please see a therapist
xAnimejunkie23x chapter 9 . 2/1
Ahhhh xD that was an awesome story! Had me cryin tears of joy at the end! XD love it!
smilingpuddle chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
I just loved this story! Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
Escellon chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Aw cute story :)
KillMeToday chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I love it! It was so funny and dramatic, this is one of the best I have read, and I hope you write more you got talent ;) See ya.
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
ohh my goodness. Elsa and Anna sang "say you like me by We the Kings". I really love that song and the band. That is a nice chapter. It's so sweet. :)) Maybe if I'll go in disneyland I will cry out loud too. :DD
Crei chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
love the ending!:) keep it up!
Elsanna Fan chapter 9 . 5/8/2014