Reviews for Forever With You
Strawberry-Shortcake01 chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
I've been so horrificly depressed because of Tuck Everlasting lately. I've read nearly all the TE fanfics but none ever have happy enough ending..except this one. It was beautifully written, and was just so damn sweet! Thank you so much for writing it!

Linds
Oldie.Dra chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
Perfect! I love it. would you allow me to post your fic on my TE fanfic site? please email me with ur answer.
Guin Sparrow chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
aww... *dances* so sweet...

-Guin
unperfectwolf chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
it's over? aw... that was good
shadowcat15 chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
I like it. I've never been very good with this whole review thing.
Palla chapter 4 . 12/2/2002
Such a good story!
FF Fanatic didn't feel like logging in chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Not bad... I'm still kind of waiting to see where you go with this.
HAA chapter 4 . 10/29/2002
if u don't wanna write more for this story (i guess it's done), can u PLZ write another one? PLZ! (kinda like this one, where they'll live together 4eva)
Lily chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
LoL poor pooor Jesse but that's 's jealous...lol she's just a tad retarted...lol Icannot spell tonite...

Luved it Chica!

Lilz
HAA chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
does the fourth HAVE to be final? (hint: NO! hehe)
AngelEyez6 chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
Awwwww poor Jesse...GO MILES (little America add in...my cousin America is a Miles fanatic)!lol...I feel so bad for him.I'll wait for a new installmetn...I'm luvin the installments so far chica
Alison224 chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
AWW I like it, please keep going! lol :)
Ingrid chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
I simply loved your story so far and I am sure I'll love the last chapter as well.I can't wait until you write more.I admire your creativity and I wish the best for you.
jenna chapter 3 . 10/17/2002
very interesting, i like it, and thnaks for ur kind words as well
diploo chapter 3 . 10/17/2002
*sob* awwww. Miles is dead hot in the movie, ain't he. so's jesse... *grin* too bad i can't have both of them