Reviews for What Doors May Open
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/23
Love this story! Just wondering if you're going to finish it...
kirsten1234 chapter 10 . 5/28
Just discovered this story and truly loving it so far! Would most definitely read if it was ever continued D
NileyJoshifer chapter 10 . 4/30
Why did you stop?
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 10 . 3/29
why would you be so cruel to leave such a beautiful story at this moment? I need more! update?
The more I read this story, the less I like Katniss...I actually find myself wishing that Everlark is not end-game. I don't necessarily think Delly is good for Peeta either, but anyone else might be. Katniss isn't even particularly nice to Peeta, instead coming off as rude and distant, almost wanting him to do all the work in getting back together. Is he really in love with her, I'm getting the idea that it's more like he's obsessing over what he thought he had with her in the past. And I still don't understand what's made Katniss so broken. Her whole family is intact. Was she that in love with Darius? Even more reason for me not to like her. She broke Peeta once and now pretty much expects him to have open arms for her after all those years of silence. I really want him to get an epiphany and move on.
bacolodgirl chapter 7 . 2/5
This is the sweetest chapter. Just sooo good!
axelvaz chapter 10 . 1/31
This is so good! I hope you reveal the entire story between Katniss and Peeta! Can't wait to read more! Please kept posting
Tams1981 chapter 10 . 1/3
Please update! I really want to know what the hell Peeta is doing!
heyhayadams chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
More pretty please?
deltagirl74 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Peeta! I sooo hope you update this story soon and explain why he left after finally getting what he wants.
anon chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Are we going to get the rest of this story? I hope so.
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Omg! Just found this story. Love! I'm thinking he just went to get them breakfast. Hope all ends well and can't wait for the next update!
Dandelion Lass chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Just discovered this story. My heart went out to Delly, but I'm glad we are starting to see more Everlark. Don't get me started on Peeta leaving... Please update soon!
Mayflip chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
I just found this story and I'm really enjoying it so far! I'm curious to find out more about their past and what the hell Peeta is thinking with this disappearing act.
Tea4e chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
enjoying your story too. really curious about the "lies" that tore these two apart in college...that led them not to "trust each other"...did these prompt peeta to "leave" katniss in high school...hmmmm intriguing story.