Reviews for Some Cupid Kills with Arrows
sweettea1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is cute! And normally, I don't read much about Sharksy and Fassbinder (probably because there aren't many fics about them, haha). I hope to see more soon. :)

FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
LOL! Brilliant!
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Love the chapter, Love the BUZZ and looking forward to anything else you post. Thank you so much.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ooh, SO great to see more from you. :D And ooh, I was wincing when Fass realized he was gonna have to 'dazzle' Lisbeth. This was funny as all heck.
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Happy (late) Valentine's Day to you! It's always a pleasure to see Botosphere has posted. Poor 'Blinder- totally clueless. Though, have to say, my house's Valentine observations ranged from a low-key take out Chinese to dinner at a fancy hibachi/sushi restaurant to the cliche dinner and a movie. It's all good...

Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Liked this.
conchick chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Welcome back. I am glad you havent left the planet. Great story. I look forward to seeing how this turns out. Bee can knock half an hour off a trip? I knew he was awesome, but wow.
MissMary chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I cannot wait for the next chapter in this one.
Quathis chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Very interesting how he approaches dating and how quickly it got pointed out to be wrong. But the Dream team is helping out apparently, with the baker giving a great idea. Should be a good night... if other parties don't interfere. Until next time.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This makes me happy. This makes me so happy.
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
45 minutes not 75? I wish I could borrow him when I'm late for work, lol! :D

And girlspeak Babelfish? Omfg. I need more. More chapters soon? Soonish? I can't wait to see Bee driving them to NYC. I'm guessing Cam will be there so Fassbinder can keep her distracted from how fast Cam is driving?
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Good to have you back!

Poor Bee. I hope we get to see how he takes being volunteered as a transport. :) That could be a very interesting ride...
bardtotheages chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
youre back! finally! :D

do all guys do THAT on V-day? mine sure though that flowers and dinner in restaurant are all that can be done. theater? concert? we did only when i did the planning. *sign*
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Sharsky going all out for V-Day... the thought of what could happen makes me shudder, yet at the same time, next to Sam he seems like the guy who'd treat a girl right (though Sam would treat his girl right because she could kick his butt if he toed out of line). And Bee getting in on the action? Oh, that is gonna be fuuuun.