Reviews for Not Much of a Life
asm613 chapter 1 . 1/19
wow- i liked this story. it had a good blend of hot-horny-humor & a good, 'what if?' moment. what if roy had met ollie b4 the island- what if ollie fucked roy's mouth/throat during that meeting (hot_). poor roy has to wait several yrs for ollie to return.

ollie blowing chunks on roy is funny- roy being offended at ollie offering him money is funnier- roy thinking that earning the money will make him feel less like a charity case- cause it's better to be on your knees in an alley sucking guys off ? well it's more fun anyway- & tastier.

an entertaining short story- i'd read more_ thanks 4 sharing with us
Cagholino chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
What?! Best Ollie/Roy ever! Please do a spin off or something. Maybe with Oliver returning to city? Please lol it was amazing btw in case i haven't told you yet lol
teentitansdreamer92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I joygasmed so much! Love it!
Archem chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow, that was great. Absolutely love this pairing. I wish more people were interested in these great gay pairings. There would be more of them around, then. Like another reviewer mentioned, you captured Roy's personality flawlessly. I hope you continue this story, but I can understand the lack of desire to proceed that comes along with a deficiency of reviews, based on personal experience.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Loved the ending with the red hoodie. Feels like the start of things to come (which it is). I read this fic on some other site, Archive of our own, I think, and loved it. I wished there were more Roy/Oliver fics out there, both slash and non-slash. You really captured the Roy POV. The narrative sounds like Roy. Great job, and hoping to read more. Maybe another chapter set five years or so later?
WitchGoddess101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh, this is so lovely! I never thought about Roy and Ollie (Olicity is my OTP) but if you think about it, it can actually work. I loved how you tied everything in in the end, I was like "yay hoodie!".