Reviews for Hello Again Goodbye, My Friend
Lidil chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Nicely done!
demidog01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Hi Smartkid37 I love this story, you have written it with such dignity and respect, I like the way you have inter-grated Ziva into the story is very nice [in case you haven't noticed I haven't seen this episode yet], thanks.
annsan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
vERY well done - even loved the idea of someone appearing on the edge of the crowd...the identity of the someone totally lost me though.

It shuold have been the original Leroy Jethro, not ziva. Having her there totally threw me out of an otherwise really well written piece.
Cat C chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Beautifully written. I only hope the show does something to remember Ralph Waite. Since they did have a scene for Ducky when Nina Fochs (the actress that played his mother) passed away, I'm sure they'll write in a scene for Gibbs as well.
sonnenblumenkind chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
loved it :-) thx
Gracfully chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
so very sad also written neat
gibblette chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
You had me hooked until Ziva. Was fantastic until then. But I do love your style of delivery.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I am sad by the lose of Gibbs dad and happy that Tim sent that text.
Extraordinary Gibblet chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Very sweet and Ziva is one who should be there. Not just because they share the same grief.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
So nicely done with dignity and empathy as would suit the Gibbs men at such an emotional time.
silvermoon217 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
You made me cry! Lovely story.