Reviews for We are Scattered Through Time and Space
Titi chapter 14 . 7/11/2020
Owwww ...
so sweet
IndigoBirds chapter 9 . 1/17/2019
So I'm re reading like most of your works and I'm having so much fun with all the exchanges. I have a total crush on all the characters. Yeah, all of them. :)
dearreader chapter 95 . 12/15/2018
Cute. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Your continued productivity continues to amaze.
one more night7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
I have never seen a writer who is more dedicated to thorin more than you, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THAT, I dunno if you still have requests here but I have this request that's pure angst, a dwelf who was raised with fili and kili after her parents died, who fought in BoFTA and sacrificed her life in exchange for thorin's but later was saved by some elf, after the battle she is heart broken crying on fili and kili graves and angry of thorin for that war that cost her another loss in her life, the loss of her brothers but she loves thorin and her loves but she can't get rid of the anger so she pushes him away and tells him that she will leave for the shire after she bring the rest of their people from the blue mountains
IndigoBirds chapter 97 . 12/6/2017
Is this continued elsewhere? I tried jukepop but that's been shut down? I'd love to read more.
Wynni chapter 104 . 12/6/2017
Adorable
IndigoBirds chapter 88 . 12/6/2017
All of them! haha.
dearreader chapter 104 . 12/5/2017
Very happy and cute. A nice Christmas present for your readers.
IndigoBirds chapter 64 . 11/24/2017
Oh so sexy!
IndigoBirds chapter 56 . 11/24/2017
Woah! This was really interesting! Unique and sexy all around!
IndigoBirds chapter 32 . 11/24/2017
This one was hilarious! !
IndigoBirds chapter 30 . 11/24/2017
I ended up agreeing with your assessment of how Robin would fit into this one with Wren being out of the picture. I've become totally besotted with T&W as an overall OTP.
Wynni chapter 103 . 11/11/2017
Thorin MacThror is awesomeness personified, and I want to give poor Wrennie all the hugs.

Those harpies need a good blistering. Tell me it's in the works?
Guest chapter 102 . 11/9/2017
Oh ya! Here's good
notebook96 chapter 102 . 11/7/2017
I NEED to read it please