Reviews for East of Wishing
Jupiter chapter 4 . 5/1
Beautiful story, beautiful words, beautiful thoughts, beautiful people, beautiful love. Beautifully written with such insight and tenderness that I cried most of the way through. Just beautiful...
Awwww. Short and sweet. Thanks.
Barbie7088 chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Wow! I so hope there is more
Gestir chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
Drama, anxiety, despair and love. Lots of everything. Also one of the best variations of Chang I've read. I have a fondness for Susie, and seeing her (well...) take control like this is _awesome_!
So, all in all I'm happy and moved. I'm snirfling a bit because there was a bit of crying again, during the complications, but no biggie. You're actually giving me a headache, but it's so worth it.
So, once again thank you for writing and sharing. I hope you find the time to keep doing it.
ChrissyToph chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This is such a beautifully written ending to a wonderful short series. The moment where Jane says she's crazy for Maura melted my heart! And I love that you did scenes with Susie (especially the way she stood up to Jane, ahaha. I hope to see Susie have a 'firey' moment on the show in the future) - she's become one of my favourite regulars on the show and I love how much she admires Maura. And all the flashbacks are wonderful. Just love this so much!
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
god this freaking story is packed with so much emotion! amazing! i lvoe love love it
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
So sorry to see this end. Loved it! Thank you.
Sybilia chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. The details are exquisite from the way Jane's hair fell to shield their kiss to beating of Maura's heart against the cartilage of her chest. I love Susie as the hero and catalyst of their coming together. Wonderfully done. Thank you for sharing.
bonnification chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Oh yay! I love love Love it!
El chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
LOVE this story! This chapter in particular makes one wish we could see it on the show, the actresses would just knock this outta the park! I especially enjoyed Susie and her no-nonsense verbal 'smacking upside the head' she gave to Jane in the flashback, and Jane's excited surprise at the end, just so very sweet! Thanks for another great R&I fic. Good luck with your new baby but come back real soon to Rizzles writing! (I lurk a bit on your Tumblr page.)
mholder chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Susie saves the day! I love it.
IrisJsy chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Love it! Thank you for the story!
Jenn Deering chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Delightful story! God, my heart broke for Maura, and then for Jane, too. Thanks for the trip to Ethiopia - this was a fun story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
This is so romantic, I wanna cry..
ScullyBones chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love