Reviews for East of Wishing
Barbie7088 chapter 4 . 2/4
Wow! I so hope there is more
Gestir chapter 4 . 2/3
Drama, anxiety, despair and love. Lots of everything. Also one of the best variations of Chang I've read. I have a fondness for Susie, and seeing her (well...) take control like this is _awesome_!
So, all in all I'm happy and moved. I'm snirfling a bit because there was a bit of crying again, during the complications, but no biggie. You're actually giving me a headache, but it's so worth it.
So, once again thank you for writing and sharing. I hope you find the time to keep doing it.
ChrissyToph chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This is such a beautifully written ending to a wonderful short series. The moment where Jane says she's crazy for Maura melted my heart! And I love that you did scenes with Susie (especially the way she stood up to Jane, ahaha. I hope to see Susie have a 'firey' moment on the show in the future) - she's become one of my favourite regulars on the show and I love how much she admires Maura. And all the flashbacks are wonderful. Just love this so much!
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
god this freaking story is packed with so much emotion! amazing! i lvoe love love it
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
So sorry to see this end. Loved it! Thank you.
Sybilia chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. The details are exquisite from the way Jane's hair fell to shield their kiss to beating of Maura's heart against the cartilage of her chest. I love Susie as the hero and catalyst of their coming together. Wonderfully done. Thank you for sharing.
bonnification chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Oh yay! I love love Love it!
El chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
LOVE this story! This chapter in particular makes one wish we could see it on the show, the actresses would just knock this outta the park! I especially enjoyed Susie and her no-nonsense verbal 'smacking upside the head' she gave to Jane in the flashback, and Jane's excited surprise at the end, just so very sweet! Thanks for another great R&I fic. Good luck with your new baby but come back real soon to Rizzles writing! (I lurk a bit on your Tumblr page.)
mholder chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Susie saves the day! I love it.
IrisJsy chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Love it! Thank you for the story!
Jenn Deering chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Delightful story! God, my heart broke for Maura, and then for Jane, too. Thanks for the trip to Ethiopia - this was a fun story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
This is so romantic, I wanna cry..
ScullyBones chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
cjunited38 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
awwwwww so nice.
afret2010 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Great story, I just read it straight through!

I love the fact that Susie went straight to Jane's apartment and not only broke her promise to Maura but basically told off Jane. Susie doesn't often get to play the hero but I think she did in this one _