Reviews for The Edge of Breaking
skylaeatpie chapter 15 . 4/12
A wonderful and moving story full of pain and recovery. You never cease to amaze me.
Suzanna chapter 1 . 3/19
ohh the chapter names. I know that song! It's Awesome! Check it out, Echo by Jason Walker
sami1010220 chapter 15 . 3/17
Aww , great job!
BigMathou chapter 15 . 3/6
thank for this good moment !
HMP chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
*insert fan-girlish squeal*
ThatDamnRabbit chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Drama, fluff, humor, action! This is an actual story line and I love it. 8D
Kilataia chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Really good story!
random2crazyness chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
This was oh so very cute. I absolutely loved this story with all the angst and misunderstandings. I really love happy endings! :)))
valkiria32 chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Fue hermoso me encanto T.T
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
I liked it but it's sad what jack went through but happy now about the way it ended
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Now I'm crying. This was so beautiful! I mean, gorgeous! Like, dude, how did you manage this?! EPIC! And the slow build. Perfect! I'm glad that Bunny and Jack were so honest with each other. I figured the question would set Jack off though, but I'm glad it didn't. Jack, sweetheart, you are so incredibly strong. I cried for you. And Phil! So did not see him taking over a fatherly role. I know that almost everyone has placed North in that role, but seeing Phil there, well, it definitely made sense here.
FallenLove82212 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
So.. So beautiful qq I loved the ending! It made me almost cry cuz he wasn't able to do that before when he was with pitch and when he smiled I was like OH GAWD *bawls* xD well can't wait till another one of your master peices come out :D your so amazing!
Raven Nightshade chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Oh my fucking god, I was crying by the end of this chapter! I love this story it's so amazing! Great job ;)
karmadella1234 chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
This fic was both heartbreaking but heart warming fics i have read in a longtme thank you so much.
Fireworks chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I like how u ended this story because it ended in way I didn't expect it too.
I love how all your stoies end so nicely but this one really made me smile.
This was a very unquie take on a AU and was such a Pleasant story to read you should be very proud of it.
Also don't know if your doing any more jackrabbit fics but if I are I would love if u did a Squeal to 'just a kiss' cause you would write a really good squeal to that and this time could it be rated M cause the last one was such a tease.
Just post announce on just a kiss if u do
Thanks for the story-fireworks