Reviews for The Edge of Breaking
03ECollins chapter 1 . 10/14
It was a bad move to read this in public... I've practically spent the whole time crying, not subtle tears either! I love this book so much! You are an amazing writer who knows exactly how to pluck at my heartstrings! I'm so happy right now but I'm still crying so much!
Mystera II chapter 15 . 9/7
Well ... I think it's finally time to Review.
Should have done it after reading the first of your stories, but reading th next one and than the ext one seemed so much better.
Sorry, seems like I got a bit addicted.
Your stories had quite the Jack-effect on me. Filling me with pure joy. (Well maybe not Baby Tooth dying or that whole Pitch-abuses-Jack-Thing you had going in this Story.)

But now I finished all of them and want to sa thank you for sharing your immagination with us. I hope there will be more to come. There just cannot be enough Jackrabbit/Snowbunny in the world.

MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 15 . 8/21
I read the rest of this story on my mobile so I didn't comment (it's slow as shit). I really enjoyed this story though :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 6 . 8/20
Omg yes Phil and jack time, loving it :)
Is the hummingbird the reason Jack feels uncomfortable around Tooth Fairies?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 5 . 8/20
That's so sneaky, putting nightmare sand in the cloak. And yay, Sandy is figuring it out :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 4 . 8/20
My brains can't think of anything to say, because I want to comment on so many things in this chapter but every time I want to type it, it just flies away. I loved this chapter though. BUT WHY DOES JACK SAY HE WANTS TO GO BACK!?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 8/20
Who's Rime though? I'd love to read more about him/her in the future :)
And oh, it's so sad that Jack couldn't fly, must be hard for him ):
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 8/20
Again, I'm loving the past and the present thingy :)
waterlily1001 chapter 15 . 5/19
This was a wonderful story, as are your other stories. thank you for posting them. :D
Aekidna chapter 15 . 5/12
You had me in tears and I love you for this. It's so hard to feel emotions those days...
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 1/4
breaking the mirror by amv. good story on fictionpress. very angsty. you should read it.
also wow this is depressing. and i can just picture jack saying everything in a flat, emotionless tone. a robot. and pitch, you bloody wanker. you don't take advantage of poor, amnesiac, confused boys.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
I was abused, like this jack in your story. Used and lock away from the world. Raped of mind body and soul. But jack found happiness, hope, joy, and wonder in the end. Met people who believe in him, even found a soulmate. Thank you for showing me what the end could look like. The scars heal, and you can eventually find yourself, a stronger person then you ever could ever be in your dizzyest daydreams.I hope to find in my life, all that jacks found here. And perhaps even, if I'm lucky, that one special person.
So thanks for the gift of your imagination, and the lesson held within...
Truly yours,
A spider, building a Web.
2manyfandomstho chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
Thank you for this amazing story, its simply stunning.
skylaeatpie chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
A wonderful and moving story full of pain and recovery. You never cease to amaze me.
Suzanna chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
ohh the chapter names. I know that song! It's Awesome! Check it out, Echo by Jason Walker