Reviews for The Thing Called Fate
jesskalynn4 chapter 16 . 4/13
Loving this. Please please update this again soon
Lina chapter 16 . 2/20
Hello!
I think this is a great fanfiction! I've never read any Harry/Draco veela story like so I'm really excited for the update! It was also very interesting to read about the other creatures. The fiction is very well written and I liked that you wanted to clear things up alittle bit before doing the time jump :D I think the number of times I check if the story is updated ist 3-4 times a day... since 4 months. '
This is the first time I'm writing a rewiev sorry :) My English is also not the very best.
So..Good luck with your exams if there are still ones to write! Hope you update soon ;)
spells385 chapter 16 . 2/21
I love this story so much! You're doing a brilliant job keep it up!:)
ob1292 chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
An interesting story so far I look forward to seeing how it will progress and what changes will occur. Good Job
Hplover chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
That was a fantastic chapter
i loved all of them together and kicking assess
sad that Draco and harry r gonna be separated
update soon
love this fic
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
i think you need to re-evaluate the ages of harry and draco and what is capable at their ages. at three mos, harry would be capable of very little... holding his head upright would not be one of them. sitting and pulling would be another he couldnt do. laughter isnt capable either. his sight would be maybe two feet. at four to five mos, he could eat baby cereal. make your story a little more believable.
jd chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You need to put a warning that this garbage is Severitis so we don't waste our time
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
The flashbacks give the needed detail so you dont get lost in the story. I feel sorry for Narcisa and James till the boys get used to being separated. Great chapter.
blackcurrent chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Oh! They are gong to be separated.
fan girl 666 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
awesome chapter
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Yay for Snape! Looking forward to the updates!
Jaded Ecstacy chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Update soon!
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
I am happy when I saw you updated this (:
I am quite sad that Draco and Harry will be separated :( I can't imagine how they will spend their time separately. Severus' mother was so kind and I bet she will spoil and love Harry.
Severus and Lucius were smart that could capture the murder.
Please update when you can (:
SerpensPrincess chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Is harry and draco going to c each other again? Love this so far cant wait for more
geetac chapter 16 . 11/8/2014