Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 6/4
I just found this story and I'm loving the tiny bits and pieces of the Lore that you put into the story and how you incorporate Satarasse into it and the reactions of people that she knows and interact with.

Also reading fem!Harry is always a treat! Even though here he's still struggling with his dual-identity and memories and practically going through existential crisis
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 6/4

blyandere chapter 20 . 5/14
This is absolutely amazing, i love this story, i love how you wrote it. Your writing style is amazing, i love how you describe all the details and emotions of the characters in this fic. This fanfic is a masterpiece. You are amazing thank you for writing this masterpiece kudos. I hope you update soon.
blyandere chapter 10 . 5/14
this chapter broke me TT glorfindel got friend zone TT
blyandere chapter 7 . 5/14
ohhh this "glorfindel, the firstborn, and afterwards twice born, was very fond of you. There was a betting pool going on or whether he'd finally win your affections" make me want this fic to be a harry/glorfindel pairing arghhh ive been wanting some stories with glorfindel/harry pairing and this make me cravee moreeee
World-Explorer chapter 20 . 3/23
omg so goodd. please update. will be waiting when you do!
Truly amazing work you've done here. Too bad it's not finished. Legolas and Frodo need to see an end to it, don't you think?
badabum chapter 5 . 12/27/2021
Yep... Dropping this. There are many times the main characters are idiots. That is an understatement for this story. Don't bother unles you want to spend the next hour hitting your head againts a wall before dropping this.
abuduu chapter 4 . 12/27/2021
Perhaps he should understand that no one spents two days in a dream, and sleep within? What a f moron
badabum chapter 3 . 12/27/2021
God. These idiot characters who think they are in a dream...
Arnoror chapter 2 . 12/26/2021
I don't get why people are in hang-ups about Harry insisting it is a dream. He is in distress and denial like most people would be in his shoes. And it makes more sense as "I obviously reincarnated into the body of a young woman on another world where I have a semi-suppressed second persona."
Zephrom chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
Really entertaining fic! loved the characterisation and how harry's magic, whilst powerful, is nit solvihg every problem trivially.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2021
Why can no crossover fanfiction writer who's actually good at crossovering actually finish the job? It's like a curse.
RichardF chapter 20 . 10/21/2021
Great read! Thanks for sharing ~ I hope you one day pick this one up again :D
HotDog Smoothie chapter 20 . 9/30/2021
i like this story. hope one day it continues
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »