Reviews for Back to the Beginning
R0gueMess1ah chapter 1 . 2/24
Welp, that didn’t last long. It would have been nice if you had put a disclaimer in the summary that you made Harry a female. Would have saved me time. I don’t do genderbends of any kind. To me, that character is that sex for a reason and you would need to completely rewrite that character in order to fit that sex. Not just change it out of nowhere and expect the person to go with it. Doesn’t fit. But anyway, this is your story to do as you please. I would advise you put that disclaimer out there for others. With that said, I’m out.
jmw03u chapter 20 . 2/22
Wow! Go you, with all the research you have put into this story! I am very much enjoying it, although I am concerned at the loss of Harry's memories. Thank you for writing this.
Looking forward to the next chapter
Toebang chapter 20 . 2/6
What a great piece of fanfiction. These crazy plots are everything I love about this medium. Thanks for writing!

Toebang
Silverfox72 chapter 1 . 1/24
Dang I was really looking forward to the great siege
TheExiledOfCamelot chapter 1 . 1/3
Awesome story, just missing one thing.
An Ending.
BobTheT-rex chapter 20 . 12/19/2019
I hope that this story will be continued, as I have been enjoying it greatly these last few days.

That was to much work for one line, especially since this is a fanfiction. I would not expect that much work for even a real book, much less a fanfiction. But I am amazed none the less that you dedicated the amount of time that you did for this story.
Nikkless chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
this is little bit weird
Nikkless chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
didint spiders fesr snakes so why would he not use parseltongue
Nikkless chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
if there is pairing then i hope its with a woman
Rebel-Keiki chapter 20 . 11/2/2019
I started this story yesterday and could hardly put it down! I appreciate the different take on Harry in ME as not an elfling and I think you definitely did not turn him into a Mary sue. His powers are well kept in check and you changed the story line enough that its fresh without being off the deep end. I really hope you update soon, but since its been over 2 years since you last updated I don't have much hope :'( I will still look forward to the day I see a notification that your story has been updated!
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
Lmao.

Good job making sure not to list this as fem!harry, and then making sure we can't tell it's actually a fem!harry until the very end of this chapter. I should've known, when I noticed you never said 'he', just the satar. What a joke. Glad you abandoned this.
spacecowboy2011 chapter 5 . 10/16/2019
A month long plus dream. Sure. /s
spacecowboy2011 chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
It’s still early yet. But Harry isn’t being ‘thick’ in ‘his’ actions and reactions here. Most would undeniably stop thinking something is a dream upon feeling pain. Upon dreaming within a ‘dream.’ Upon any other half a dozen actions that have likely occurred in this two day timespan. And that’s before the random ‘past identity rearing it’s head and taking control of ‘his’ mouth and body’ going on. I think that, and your insistence to repeat scenes, copying entire sections of text just to alter the perspective, are the two biggest early story issues. It comes off as poorly handled. It’s an interesting concept, but the focus is so much on his denial that it swallows everything else while you’re trying to world build.
Smiguel764 chapter 2 . 10/5/2019
you should always put if you are genderbending in the summary it would save sum readers time. like myself I dont read genderbending fanfiction
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »