Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Almecestris chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
YAY! A new story under these two fandoms! And it is looking great so far! I'm not much for reviewing so here's my opinion of this first chapter: well-written, original, interesting enough that I don't want to write this review and just click to the next chapter. See ya!
Ninu chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
I like this story, I enjoy the way you write and use your words. There's still a few things that bother me, however.
For example Harry turning into a female character. I don't specifically hate the idea, but the way his male mind is "trapped" in a young female's body is kind of disturbing to me. And I don't really understand it. Is Harry from a parallel universe or something? If so, how did Sataressë come around to exist there and after 6 thousand years, in the first place? And if she did, why was she a male in the "potterverse"? How is Harry able to remember both his own and her memories? Are they two souls (minds) sharing one body? I have way too many questions, haha. I'm aware this is a work of fiction, but I prefer even fiction to make some sense :)
Oh, and there's also the abuse of the "I Have Many Names" trope. That's not really all that annoying though, more like funny, in a bit awkward way. But that's just a side note.
But overall, I really like your story. You did a really good job on it and I'm looking forward to reading more c:
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Next time add the warning to the beginning please. here I was thinking it would be a good story only to find you have made Harry a girl. Oh well. Goodbye. If I have one major dislike it is for changing main characters gender. I can stand just about anything but that. It's just so...pointless. Good luck with the story anyway.
willowmelodynoble chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Yay, wings again!
willowmelodynoble chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Does Harry/Niphredil still have wings at this point? Or have they disappeared?
willowmelodynoble chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I thought the Two towers was named because Saruman and Sauron each had a tower?
Nessie chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I am enjoying this so much I've read and read until my eyes feel like they're on fire and I have about 4 hours before work tomorrow. Or, today, I should say. I never would have imagined anyone could pull of such a weird fusion so well! This is the first HP LoTR crossover fic I've read. I've come across a few of them before, but they were all so bland or poorly written. I am happy to find that your fic is very compelling and enjoyable to read.
laelruin chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Well what excelent improvising it is! I've really enjoyed this story! Poor Harry though. Its got to be so AWKWARD being a guy and a girl at the same time... Nothing I've ever really thought about because of my firm belief in being the same gender before, during and after mortal life. It certainly makes for an interesting story though. I'm glad to see that Harry's personality is still intact. Its refreshing to have not so random sayings, expressions and views thrown into the plot so succinctly.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
L
EDelta88 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Well, this is easily one of the best HPxLotR crossovers I've ever seen. Nice work.
The Red Dementor chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Yup, Ocrs
Darkest Melody chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Personally I think he's being rather thick due to the fact that he's experiencing physical reactions to things like being cut and feeling pain/fear/panic. Things that would traditionally wake him up 'potion or no potion' unless it was a potion to keep him asleep since even in the books he woke up from his dreams/visions when he should have due to natural human reactions to dream stimuli.
FleurSuoh chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Gyuchin chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Interesting story!
Cant wait to read more!
Hope you update soon!
Good Luck!
arda chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Eowyn is so presumptuous . Like, she expected Harry would be out of his way to please and serve her whenever she wanted. Urgh.
chicaalterego chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Nice. I look forward the next chapter.
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »