Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Youko Artemis chapter 19 . 6/10
This story is fantastic, and I've been enjoying it immensely! I love all the characters, and how you include and handle all the different perspectives of different things - it's so interesting to see events from multiple perspectives, and I'm impressed you handled it so well that it barely seems like repetition! I'm also impressed with how you've changed and smoothed over certain events in ways that seem logical! Like how you kept Boromir alive by having Harry/Holly distract Sauron and his forces, thus preventing the party from being caught in battle by the river (therefore also allowing the party to split into larger pieces)! Very clever! I'm really looking forward to what happens from here!
kittyranma chapter 8 . 6/9
One can hope that Legolas will turn 'Harry' over his knee. Oh well it probably won't happen but it would be nice.
The Red Dementor chapter 19 . 6/5
Yeah, still my favorite Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter crossover.
Toebang chapter 19 . 5/27
Good story, bad review.

-Toebang
Fez8745 chapter 9 . 5/26
I read up to chapter 9, Trying to see if you were going to make it not slash, because that's what it is. You may have hidden it behind a Fem!Harry but now it's just Slash, Or an OC!SI.
There's no Harry here anymore, so the Xover is pointless.
Would have been nice to have a crossover that wasn't full of Slash, or making Harry a bitch. (getting man handled like a porcilen doll/child)

it was a good story, i just couldn't continue, as i put myself into the shoes of whoever i read, thats why i enjoy centric stories more than others.
I just can't put myself here when i know the Main character is a guy, But now he's queer because suddenly he's in a female body (Which shouldn't change his mindset at all "Hormones" don't change your sexuality, If he was a 80 something year old MAN, who had Children and Grandkids, He's not gonna suddenly be queer because he's a woman, more like he'll stick to his preference, if any romance at all.

anyway, Good luck with the story. but it'd be nice if you put warnings in your summary as that's what it's for.
like-slash chapter 1 . 5/26
Please add the warning about "fem!harry". I usually like gen and slash but absolute hate gender bend. It was like being slapped in the face, so just add the damn warning, you're not gonna spoil ANYTHING. Imagine chewing on a surprise habanero hiding in your freaking burrito!
JJ chapter 1 . 5/26
Why the heck would you add the genderbender warning AFTER the fic is complete?! Freaking waste of my time.
You should add the the warning of genderbender NOW!
bloodedlife94 chapter 19 . 5/26
Great fic!
Trickit chapter 19 . 5/26
What the crud, 'guest'? Spam the review button much? *rolls eyes*

Dear author, thanks for updating. I like that this is so different from other lotr/hp fixed I've read. I really like getting to see all the different points of view. :) it's a pretty cool story.
Thank you for continuing the story can't wait till the next chapter
Holly Golightly chapter 19 . 5/22
Finally! Please update soon. This is my favorite HPLOTR crossover fic and I've literally re-read this about seven times. Thank you for updating! Now write another! Haha cheers!
toffee4234 chapter 19 . 5/21
I thought it was an amazing chapter. I am really enjoying the story so far and it here's so much secrecy going on that makes it so good. Even now, we don't get the insight of what doom fella did and all the thing about Harry and about his/her past. Which I found good as it went into the story and we're all like wondering the connections. I really liked the beginning a lot especially with the two perspective of the same event being vastly different . E.g Legolas and Harry meeting the father- Harry not wanting to integer with the father-son bonding and legolas glaring at Harry. In conclusion, I really enjoyed your story and hope that Harry loves Legoland back:)

Toffee
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 19 . 5/19
You've got some interesting changes from cannon going on in this story. I've enjoyed reading it so far, thanks!
Leaving Saruman's army at their back.
OUCH that's gonna sting.
Also not taking the mountain pass, although I question what Harry would think about all them lingering spirits.
840 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »