Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Von chapter 14 . 2/5
I'm sad that Harry's past as Sataresse has been retconned into that of a female. I really liked that she started male then later woke as female, it was a nice balance and I liked that Glorfindel chased a male version of her but still yearned for the female version too - speaking to a pursuit of the person more than the form.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 20 . 2/1
Huh... All those changes and you still manage to keep up continuity, for the most part... Great job! I look forward with eager anticipation for your next update!
Velial13 chapter 11 . 1/18
1 week, less if the person is smart and more if the person is dumbass, that's how long it takes for an average human mind mind to get used to a bodies new condition, be it beneficial or detrimental, lost an eye/arm/leg/dick? - 1 week and you're used to it. Everyone who writes genderbent characters tend to either overestimate human mind's resilience or seriously underestimate it like you do. Humans aren't as weak as you think my friend.
Velial13 chapter 2 . 1/17
It feels like Harry for 70 years was sitting in one place, doing nothing, which is very strange for someone with his amount of wanderlust, everything he's done so far could've been done by a 17 years old Harry, who always possessed a ton of power, but had no skills to utilize it, which 70 years of experience should have rectified, but apparently didn't. In first chapter you said to flame you if Harry looks like Mary Sue, but so far he's way too underpowered...
Velial13 chapter 1 . 1/17
Armando Dippet, the headmaster before Dumbledore died of natural causes at 355 years of age, for Harry, who I believe is immensely more powerful, 85 would be nowhere near "mid-life".
Why must everyone turn HARRY, a boy, into a gut. Ugh
Radon088 chapter 20 . 1/10
Good fic, great enjoyment. Continue writing.
David12leca chapter 20 . 1/9
truly a masterpiece i hope its not abandoned it was a such a good night reading something so briliant.
OoNakuoO chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
Will Harry completely forgot of his life as Harry Potter ?
Jin chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Oh femHarry, not my cup of tee, thanks for the warning.
omega93 chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
Are you going to keep up this stupid dream bullshit for the entire story? How, exactly, does an eighty-five year old head auror even for a moment mistake this situation as being a dream? -_-
Dragon Whistler chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Can't wait for the next update! Different twist on HP-LOTR crossover
ClayMagick chapter 20 . 12/8/2017
Thank you for writing this.
pineapple-pancake chapter 20 . 12/6/2017
Thank you for publishing this story! I am looking forward for the next update!
If Harry forgets his past as harry potter what about his knowledge of magic and all practical things?
pineapple-pancake chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
Great story! I have loved how changed it is! I love unpredictability!
978 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »