Reviews for Back to the Beginning
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 9/21
Great chapter.
Mangahero18 chapter 9 . 9/19
Its the brown wizard or whatever. I know very little about Lotr.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 9/19
I dont mind gender bender fics as long as Harry doesnt suddenly like men because she's female now...sexual attraction doesnt work like that.
iPod reader chapter 20 . 9/19
Love it! Update soon.
Why do so many people on this site have such a fixation on harry being female?
jonnoeriksson chapter 1 . 9/18
Not even a single token warning about gender-bent Harry? I never would have started reading this if I knew. Shame on You!
pbluekan chapter 20 . 9/17
Good to see this back. It was always one of the only good pieces of LoTR/HP fiction. Truth be told, I always liked your dedication to using the books, rather than the movies. Keep it up.
ashita.no.ai chapter 20 . 9/17
Hey! Great to see you back! The chapter was nice, and i humbly hope the next will follow soonish)
Looking forward to the next chapter
animeman12 chapter 20 . 9/17
Well I can safely say that the first thing that I thought when I received the email that I had absolutely no idea what story this was XD. That said I enjoyed rereading it in the mean time, and thoroughly enjoyed the update!

Math sucks... but I guess that kinda comes with the territory of keeping this realistic ya know? But hey, props for going through the effort to figure that out. Lord knows I wouldn't even CONSIDER doing that at this point. Though that might be my sleep deprived mind talking, idk.

Greatly enjoyed this story, glad to see that you've overcome writer's block enough to bang out a new chapter and I hope that more comes soon!
Shinkicker chapter 20 . 9/17
Hurrah! Glad to see more of this. Well, the Witch King will be a bit surprised with two Maia at Minas Tirith. But what of the Army of the Dead... they were instrumental in victory iirc.
Noradin chapter 1 . 9/17
the genderbending warning aught to come with the chapter it occurs in at the very latest. what reasib is there to wait for the last chapter that might never come at all to add the warning when it is present from the very first time the main character gets mentioned.
Well, the fact that Harry's age has gone down from his 80s to his 60s...

Not sure if that's a typo/mistake or foreshadowing of something.
pennameisblank chapter 20 . 9/16
*slow claps* what admirable dedication. certainly more than i spared my college design project... pffft.

ahh, aragorn, ever the gentleman... but i totally second going to valinor to chew mandos out. and still poor, poor legolas...
milpld chapter 20 . 9/16