Reviews for Back to the Beginning
DW chapter 18 . 7/22
I really like how you are writing the mindset of Harry in the form of his woman 'past-life'. I think it makes sense that even though he is now in the body of a woman, he still identifies as both 'Harry' and 'male', and has not considered viewing the elven and human men that show interest in him as anything other then friends (like potential suitors), despite what they themselves might be assuming or hoping for.

It must be quite an adjustment for Harry to make (even with the help of his 'dream-self'), not just physically but culturally, given this world's view on women, so he certainly has enough to deal with already without thinking that. I imagine it will be quite a surprise for him if he does receive interest or offer from anyone! And he could easily misinterpret the intentions of someone doing this as just 'friendship', since it probably would not occur to him to view their attentions as romantic. :) (At least until it was spelt out to him). If he does end up with any male suitor, I expect it may be quite some time away, after he accepted his new form, if at all. Considering self-image and how you are raised have a large impact on someone's identity, he could just as easily never feel comfortable in a relationship as he is now. I shall be interested to see which direction you take this story!
Please please please update
dragonasp chapter 18 . 7/16
A truly great story! I hope to see more at some point in the future. Very excellent writing.
Duleny chapter 18 . 7/14
glad to see you back.
Momma Lici chapter 18 . 7/9
Blinkin awesome idea and poor Harry! Gender disphoria at its finest.
uncoordinatedhippogriff chapter 18 . 7/8
I've read your story from front to back at least three times now, and I'm still enraptured every single bloody time.

You really amaze me, your story's well researched (how long does it take to write a chapter?!) and it all adds up, it's written well, the plot's unique, I'm not really a Grammar Nazi so I didn't pay much attention to that - what more can I ask for?

Looking forward to the next update (and still loving poor confused Harry because that's just adorable)
bleubirdsong chapter 18 . 7/3
This is one of my favorite LOTR and HP crossovers! Please do update. You've changed things around to be quite interesting and Sataresse is an interesting element. Harry's struggles with being female too. Poor Legolas... Please update soon!
Absolutely amazing. Hope to see it updated again one of these days.
MomentofTruth chapter 2 . 6/24
Dear author, to honestly tell what the story is about is not a "spoiler." If a story is fem!harry or slash or time travel say it or put up with the honest dissatisfaction or annoyance of others without whinging. You created the problem through deception or dishonesty or ignorance or immaturity-deal with it!

The story itself is a little too metal masturbation for me as it goes over and over and over the same words and thoughts too many times to be interesting. The last two chapters, with good writing, would have been half of a decent chapter. Inordinate repetition is not a good writing technique; so stop bashing the reviewers and try harder to show you are a good writer with your work. A good example of your problem is where "Harry" is laying there with the gory, gooey spider spilling its guts and bleeding on top of him while he is reiterating practically the whole first chapter's main points before moving the spider off. Boring! Weird! You can do better than that.
Please please please update !
Please I beg you this story is amazing.
Great so far! Please update more..
Oh and cause I skipped ahead please please make this a legolas romance fic
Gasanechi chapter 18 . 6/22
Nice fic, but are you still continuing this? And please be gentle to Legolas, Fem!Harry and Legolas has such a chemistry together, but I also understand Harry's POV. He did have/had a family back then, I just hope he won't be too much of a heartbreaker.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 6/13
It would be funny if he just woke up
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 6/13
I hope that this won't be a romance fic
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/13