Reviews for Back to the Beginning
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
*sigh* I was browsing for some good stories and thought this would be interesting. This is obviously very late to say (and you have mostly said it), but I really wished you put in the summary that it was a gender-bend story; at least that way, it would be easier to know to avoid it.
Annabelle Black chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
This is one of the best fics I've read as far as a crossover. I'm not a huge fan of fem Harry fics, but this one is amazing and it's done in a way that is actually interesting. The story line is also complicated and doesn't just follow the story of LOTR, with a character added in, the story actually changes because of Harry's character. I do hope you are working on a new chapter! I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Jim chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
Nice rewrite of lotr quest. Fairly original and liked the plot and female harry. It is kind of funny.
DeiStarr chapter 19 . 10/5/2016
I ADORE this. I can't wait to see what happens next!

I admit - I'm secretly hoping that the Legolas/Niphedril storyline doesn't stay entirely one-sided... s/he DOES long for a family, after all; and while it wouldn't be the same as the family Harry lost, it would still give him/her a chance to have a family again. Not to mention how much I adore Legolas - AND the Harry/Legolas pairing.
YoYo chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Oh my God, when is Harry going to meet Legolas again! I'm soooo looking forward to their meeting! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2016
Update!
greasy snivellus chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
where is it

WHERE IS MY PRECIOUS

next chapter. xD good story so far. make the next chapter extra EXTRA long perhaps? :)
tamashiyuki chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
Very gooooooooooood!

Be continued.?
Regrettable Pun chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Ok, the dream thing is really getting old.
Regrettable Pun chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Harry thinking that this'd is all a dream is starting to grata. I hope he resolves it soon.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
Good story.
DrangySmallfoot chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
It has been a long time since I started reading this story. But I still like it very much. There are very few LoR-Fanfics (no matter if crossovers or not) that are more than senseless 10th-walker-who-doesn't-have-any-interesting-properties-beside-falling-for-Legolas. Even though this story IS 10th walker, and at least Legolas loves the 10th walker it is anything but the run of the mill. And I'm surprised that there are so few good stories that associate Harry with Namo with the Deathly Hallows and all.
Only thing is that you said at one point that the Halls of Mandos where a prison - but they are not only that - mostly they are a place of rest for the souls of dead elves - at least the way I always understood it.
alex chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
so i just finished chapter 12 when a thought came to me, during the meeting at Imladris elrond speaks of his memories of . why didn't holly just request to see into his mind and as he had done with Aragorn just apperate to mordor with frodo chuck the ring in then go back.
unknown-paragon chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
up date ! Please !
ColdFang chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Interesting. Very Interesting. :)
870 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »