Reviews for Back to the Beginning
unknown-paragon chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
up date ! Please !
ColdFang chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Interesting. Very Interesting. :)
MylaUchiha chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
amazing fic! update soon! it's been more than two months since the last update
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
I love your story so much, it is honestly one of my favorites
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
Oh it is the temporary halt to the story. Sadness! So wonder how you will handle Shelob and the meeting of Farimor , hmm that might be past now, or the tower of the moon where Sam becomes a mighty warrior...Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Cztelnik chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
What a lovely adventure. It really does well by LoTR , better than many. Can't help but wonder if Harry's hindsight on Legolas's wings mirrors the author's? Bet Legolas is planning on dying with Frodo. Gandalf is annoyed knowing Holly is alive and luring the spies and eyes away from the company. Looking forward to the rest.
Cztelnik chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
This is brilliant! The doom of Durin being a fallen Maia is genius, as fearful than the Nine and more powerful.
Cztelnik chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
I'm impressed with the way this fic flirts with the stories like a stream ripples around a snag over sand, keeping to the channel but constantly changing it in a myriad of tiny ways.
Cztelnik chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
Haha, so very delighted to see Legolas return. Now Aragorn and he can both castigate Harry are, or Niphredil? Liked the song of Mandos too.
Cztelnik chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
So we find out a bit more. Really liking this and looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Cztelnik chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
This is an awesome story. I love Tolkien's books and read them over and over so many times. I've even read the simillarian? multiple times so nice to see a decent fic that uses elvish language and not entirely based on the movie.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
just came upon this story. it is very good, interesting and entertaining, the way good novels should be. please keep up the good work and the updates. good luck
malko050987 chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
I tried reading it, but the constant switch to rehash everything is too much. There is no real need for it, imo.

Aside from that, good writing!
kaisonsheart chapter 19 . 6/18/2016
holy cow! o: this is awesome! I've only just dipped my toes into LotR crossovers, but this sets the bar pretty high! cant wait to see more :) hopefully now that summer has rolled around we can see more :) so, since you separate the idea of spirit and soul, do these lapses of memory for Harry mean that he is essentially being absorbed into what was Sataresse? or is she smothering his memories? earlier i felt like maybe she was trying to train him to take her place, sharing memories and knowledge without smothering him in experiences and letting him experience the world on his own. But now im not so sure. I look forward to learning more!
NouvelleVoix chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Again, I'm not sure why Harry thought that deceiving his friends was the best plan. Surely he could have distracted Sauron just as easily if the Fellowship knew he was alive?
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »