Reviews for Back to the Beginning
This is such a good story! Very good quality of writing, characterization, and plotting. I hate to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. Still I'm definitely gonna follow this story in case of future updates.
Annoy mouse chapter 18 . 2/6
This story is freaking awesome! I love it and everything about it. Gender-swapped Harry took a little getting used to, even if he doesn't react as a man very often though his age does tend to cover than fairly well most of the time. That said, it works better and better as the story progresses and I very much like what you are doing with it!

Poor Legolas, I hope you clear this up soon. Harry needs to break it to the guy that romance isn't really on the table. Heh.

You merge everything together brilliantly and I cannot wait to see where you take this!
Amaranthine Moon chapter 18 . 1/29
Really, really interesting. I especially enjoy Harry's characterization as Mando's companion, his reactions are just what I would expect from someone with his personality and experiences.
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 18 . 1/27
Miss you lots!
spikemyangel chapter 18 . 1/22
This story is really brilliant! Great characterizations, and very well written.
I was glad when he gave up on the hope of it all being a dream. I was about ready to smack some sense into him. But, I also like that while he's goes with the flow, and kind of accepts that he's stuck as a girl, he still thinks and identifies himself as a guy. He was a guy, with wife and kids, for nearly 70 years, so his attitude is very true to character I think. It's annoying as hell when someone is turned into a girl and immediately wants slumber parties and frilly skirts (though, wizard robes can be rather fabulous).
I still want Harry to feel mushy lovey things for Legolas eventually. Glorfindel didn't have a chance, because he feels for Sataresse. And even though Legolas is still in the dark about a lot of Harry's secrets, he cares for him/her as she is now. I don't think Harry's apt to settle down anytime soon, he/she's got a lot to figure out and come to terms with...but Legolas could totally join her on the journey.
Early on I wasn't too impressed when reading the same set of events from a different perspective. I suppose I didn't feel it was needed or that I didn't learn anything new or important by reading the same set of events twice, just with someone else's inner thoughts. But, as the story has progressed, I've felt that way less frequently. I suppose the more going on around them, the more interesting and informative a different perspective could be. That was a lot of words for a minor annoyance early on. Sorry. Now I'm caught up and will have to join the legions in waiting for new chapters, and thus going back a bit to read events from anther point of view will be a welcome refresher instead of making me wait for new story bits.
I look forward to the next chapter, even if I'm sad to have to wait a while for it. I've been cursing sleep and work for interrupting my reading for the last couple days.
Lady Red 88 chapter 18 . 1/22
Loving it! A very interesting take. Usually I can't stand it when a character's gender is changed because it is always done so awfully. I am looking forward to seeing where you go with Harry. I confess, I wouldn't even mind seeing romance ensure between him and Legolas (something I normally just wouldn't be able to get my head around). Gradually he seems to be becoming Holly though so I am sure I will coop! As to if that is actually your plan however, I guess we will have to wait and see. :)
Really looking forward to the next chapter
eternal stars 5 chapter 18 . 1/13
This is absolutely excellent! Please continue to write, I really want to know how the story turns out.
L'amant Aile chapter 3 . 1/11
Do you actually know that Legolas is a Sindar Elf, not a Silvan one? Although he lived among the Silvan Elves, Legolas was not one himself.
Xanoka chapter 18 . 1/11
Great story, really enjoying it! I hope you'll update! :)
Zedicus101 chapter 18 . 1/10
So good!
crimson hearts chapter 18 . 1/4
Lved it all so far and hope for an update soon
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 18 . 1/3
Update soon! Oh, poor Legolas... I ship him and Harry so hard :)
Goldenfightergirl chapter 18 . 1/1
poor Legolas, he changed.
Ajaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
First chapter was quite good, but this is as far as I go. Unfortunately, I don't like female!Harry stories.
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »