Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Warrof chapter 20 . 9/28/2017
Good to see some new stuff.
crimson hearts chapter 20 . 9/26/2017
wow went and reread this story so i wouldnt be lost on the new chapter. hope to see more updates soon. loved it.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2017
Its these sorts of calculations for something rather small that had me stop writing. They were getting to be too much and took up more time than I could dedicate.
Lizzosaur chapter 20 . 9/25/2017
You've had me addicted by the first chapter. I've been reading this for the past four days and am truly in love with it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Legolas.
dragonbabel chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Don't give us that shit about you'll add fem Harry to the summary when it is complete. That's bullshit and most people don't have the desire to play your cute little games. Unless you're embarrassed about what you wrote, put it in the summary.

In either case, complete or incomplete, there is no logical reason to put it in one and not the other when you reveal it in the first chapter. Obviously you're afraid people will not try your fic if you put it in the summary.

I might have at least tried this fic had it been in the summary, but I have no patience for your games. Anyone who starts a fic by deliberately lying in the summary is not likely to stop at just one trick or lie.
rachil chapter 13 . 9/23/2017
I'm enjoying your story so far quite a bit!

I do wonder though, about Harry and Legolas' relationship. The former reguards the latter as a brother and friend - can't blame Harry for it though. He was a man, who married a woman, and didn't appear to have any examples of couples between those whom were of the same sex in his life, so the possibility never really occurs to him - because he's male, thinks himself old, and hasn't thought of more intimate relations with any but his wife. Poor elf is in for an odd surprise when he realizes that the person he's falling for was also once male - kind of xD

Anyway, going back to the story now.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2017
Oh no. Baby. No.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
This was an awesome story thank for sharing it with us.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
Wonderful chapter, you really get a feeling of sympathy for Harry/Holly.
Spriggan chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
Love your story, though i feel bad for legolas. Harry is basically a straight guy in a woman's body. Plus he considers himself married and old. Though a wizard's 87 is vastly different from a regular person's since they age more slowly, right?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
Great chapter.
Mangahero18 chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
Its the brown wizard or whatever. I know very little about Lotr.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I dont mind gender bender fics as long as Harry doesnt suddenly like men because she's female now...sexual attraction doesnt work like that.
iPod reader chapter 20 . 9/19/2017
Love it! Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Why do so many people on this site have such a fixation on harry being female?
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »