Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
This was beautiful. Oh Legolas I feel for you.
pennameisblank chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Ouochhh this will definitely spark some angst between Harry/Niphredil/Sataresse and Legolas... again. Except if you intend to not make Harry interfere in one of the later confrontations, and so moot point. I wonder what Mandos meant about Harry fated to end up in Middle Earth. And the 'show some things' part. Is Harry a real Maia from another world? kekekekeh
Hmmm but wizards' abilites are different from a Maia. Though Sataresse's pettiness reminds me of Harry and Malfoy's (incredibly) petty rivalry.
Hummmf whatever.
cfore chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Finally coming to terms that it's no longer a dream. Damn that took forever. And ugh, Hormonal Elves. Sorry, Legolas, you got friendzoned! Not sure which is worse though, Friendzoned or Only see you as a little brother/son/nephew.

He really should know better though, given Sataresse is an immortal who's been trying to die, as well as a servant of Mandos. She wouldn't have died that easily, else they never would have met.
meshalok chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Oh angst it is! His grief was well written. Describing what he did and what he saw and what he thought of, rather than what he felt, spoke more for his feelings than mood descriptors ever would. It was a very true feeling conveyed in these last words. I am incredibly curious about the next installment.
D. Genesis Syl Sinclaire chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I was so looking forward to this and you definitely did not disappoint.

However, it has me brimming with questions... Regardless, I am willing to wait to have these answered.

Sataressë’s pettiness is amusing. Like an obstinate child pouting over being refused a piece of candy, even if I understand how she feels... Like a sound slap to the face after requesting one thing for her years of loyal service.

Strangely enough, it makes her more ‘human’ and easier to connect with than the seemingly ‘perfect’ being she almost came across as.

As for Mandos... I cannot help but pity him. I imagine no ‘parent’ truly wants the anger of their ‘child’ directed at them. I wonder if he would ever bond with Harry in the same way, should they have the time to develop such a relationship.

Poor Legolas... Thranduil was right in warning him away from Sataressë. Like father like son, indeed.

What interests me most is the reason Harry chose to deceive the Fellowship in this way. Having been lied to by someone he trusted immensely, even if for ‘the greater good’ one would think he should have learned that such deceptions never end well for anyone. In this case, it seems quite cruel.

Thank you for the great read. I look forward to the next.

Gen
FireLark chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
awww...
IceQueenofSlytherin chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I feel so bad for Legolas though... Anyways, I hope you udpate soon!
GreenOnBlack chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Truly a wonderful read. Thank you.
TheBeauty chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Poor Legolas :(
Ashies chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
The end of this chapter was so sad that I nearly cried. Poor Legolas :(
But it was a great chapter! Please update soon!
-Ashies
alex.rushing.5 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Fun times continue for legolas as he feels despair.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
you lost me alittle but gret work
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Great chapter. I like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
Hanna chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Poor Legolas. I hope Harry/Holly will be able to return his feelings one day!
shugokage chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Wow another impressive chapter with an incredible fight scene!
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »