Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Rinnala chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Well... you even called her "-esse" : a clear female final, so we shouldn't be surprised
Osireia chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Wow, this story is amazing! I stayed up to 2am reading it :)

I'm actually really glad you made Harry a woman. Based on your writing in the first chapter, I knew this would be a good story, so when Harry turned out to be female at the end, it was a pleasant surprise. Honestly, there are so few fem!Harry stories, and even less that are well written, so thank you so much for this! The change works wonderfully and I appreciate how you're not shying away from pointing out the sexism in the setting, or how annoying it would be to a modern person to be treated like they're so fragile, let alone a man who's used to being taken seriously. The romance between Legolas and Harry is working really well, too - I appreciate the subtly, the genuine conflict, and that you're taking it slow.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Ceti H. Black chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Go on. Don't worry about the POVs. You know we like your fic :).
FractiousDay chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Bit weird, good story though
aravind.bellamkonda chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
As I had already posted my review and I wanted to tell something. Is this how Ellen Page felt when guys were after her? Please don't make harry a homosexual. I'm not against homosexuality, but Harry, the father of 3 children should not be made like that. Please remain Niphredil refrained from any such activity
aravind.bellamkonda chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Wow, just Amazing. This is the second Harry potter and LOTR crossover fanfiction I am reading and the way you are moving with the story is elegant. When I read in the first chapter that harry urned into a woman, and the way Legolas feelings were depicted, I thought this is going to be another girls fantasy about a perfect being. Nevertheless I continued because the way you framed Harry's character and expected a jolt similar to the one you started the story with. And I was happy my speculation was true. You have succeeded in making a guy's account of harry's feelings and thoughts for most of the time even though he turned a woman. I liked that. You are doing well.

I have no suggestions to make and I am moving along with the characters. Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Well, I like it. It was a pleasant surprise, actually. There, now you have one of the opposite of that just dreadful comment.
SpaceHead3 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This chapter was really really good. keep up the awesome work!
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
arg.. a cliffy.. well done, very well done. Your writing is excellent, good pace. Poor Harry, Legless in love, Harry will be horrified.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
will Harry ever reconcile with his past form?
FleurSuoh chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Interesting story. Update soon please!
imgonnadie chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Excellent chapter
Ananas chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I can't stop reading this but I confess I remain confused as to what's going on - still that means you get much kudos for originality! I look forward to your updates.
williamsangel88 chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
To be honest I like these kinds of stories better, but you can also do a few intermissions with different characters like small flashbacks to current events or something. I was wondering though, Harry seems to behave kind of 'young'. Kind of like how he was in the books, meaning he hasn't really changed when he aged. Sure some personality qualities remain the same as you age but you still mature. I've been trying to thing of why he sounds young, or younger than he should be I guess. Something about Sataresse having been young in spirit when she decided to go to sleep or that the Hallows had a greater influance on Harry mind than he thought, or we thought. I'm not sure where I was going with that thought.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Ha! an elf with wings, very 'lost years of merlin' this was another great chapter. Harry's identity crisis is what makes this such a unique story.
852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »