Reviews for Back to the Beginning
HopefulHelpful chapter 20 . 9/16
Yay an update! And I completely understand writers block *looks on profile at story that hasn't been updated in 2 years* ...yeah, I know how it is lol. But good on you for pushing thru it!

HopefulHelpful
Jami.Mitchell chapter 20 . 9/16
Nice chapter
Looking good I like it
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 1 . 9/16
"Grandpa?" That's a weird thing to call a female. Also, please put a warning that this a fem story, which doesn't make sense in my opinion, in the summary to save some people's time.
Infernus est in animo chapter 12 . 9/16
I'm rereading because of sporadic updates and memory issues but I'm pretty sure that Harry still isn't into guys which is extra unfortunate for legolas.
Vision of 5/5? That's probably not quite what you meant, considering that it would mean that you can see at 5 feet, what would normally be able to be seen at... 5 feet.

As for fixing vision, just because there are people that still wear glasses, doesn't mean that there isn't magical ways to fix vision. There's also factors such as cost, side effects (like dry eyes with lasik), to even personal preference. Even the possibility of glasses with specific charms on them. Given the fact that there was quite some time since the end of canon, magical methods of eye correction could well have been developed in that time frame, presuming that there indeed wasn't any during canon-time.

It's also equally possible what was developed was only a temporary thing, where there was just too short of a time between doses for people to consider it worth it. Or other such things.

Even still, it's not something Harry probably would even think about in the first place in this situation. Just me pointing out possibilities that exist. Though given that surely someone would have told Harry about solutions at some point in canon, I'd say there wasn't any reasonable solution, at least at the time.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 20 . 9/16
brilliant, love the story and happy to see you have picked it up again
Amu4ever chapter 20 . 9/16
Hahaha...stories can be terribly frustrating sometimes, can't they? I know how you feel, though I have been "resting" from properly writing for a while the frustration it causes is still in fresh in my mind. XD

Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. The love for detail you obviously have makes it even better. :-)
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 9/16
god of all chapter 20 . 9/16
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Reymen chapter 20 . 9/16
Impressive that you calculated the sight radius instead of handvaving it.
of Serendip chapter 20 . 9/16
Thank you so much for this update! I have been waiting eagerly for it.

I feel sorry for Harry. He does not deserve forgetting his life memory. His own identity.

Can't wait for confrontation between the three of them in Undying land. Seeing two of them are sharing a body.

My poor Legolas! And that enormous noticeable white wings! Hopefully the wings will come in useful!

I can't wait to read what happens next! Thank you!
I am so so happy you overcame the writers block and cannot wait for more adventures and chapters, I'm so keen for Legolas and Harry to meet again... ugh thank you thank you!
EDelta88 chapter 20 . 9/15
And you thought you could dodge math by being a writer. Little did you know... XD
Lovely chapter as always! I love your attention for detail and I love even more that you are basing your story on the book as well.
Thank you for sharing your work with us, it's amazing.
Cheers!