Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Namarie Peredhil chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Pleas update this is amazing!
timewastin chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Fantastic story! Only found this recently and I've read through it all in only a few days. Thanks for all the effort and uploads.
The Red Dementor chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Yaaaaaaay, new chapter!
volturiprincess086 chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
I feel really bad for Legolas, he's in love with Harry (well femharry who isnt really a femharry) and Harry hasnt had any romantic thoughts about him in return.
volturiprincess086 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
i prefer femharry to slash also and was very happy to find out this was a femharry story
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
This is such an awesome story! And it's not slash. Do you know how hard finding a good non-slash HP/LOTR story is? Update soon!
tamashiyuki chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
Very goooood!
Red Death chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Again, authors notes in completely unacceptable places.

Also, these notes are irrelevant. You DON'T need to identify your characters like this. Never do this.
Red Death chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Half of this page is a repeat of the previous chapter as told by another character. That just doesn't work. If you can't incorporate more than one characters point of view into one chapter, then drop that characters point of view entirely.
Red Death chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Tip for future works: Put your authors notes at the END of the chapter, never in the middle of the narrative like this.

Doing this is like Peter Jackson pausing the premiere of Lord of the Rings to explain something to the audience.
Red Death chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
If this is just a "Lets make Harry a girl so I can put him with a guy without it being slash LOL I'M SO CLEVER" I'm going to be horribly disappointed.
Selkor chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
Wow finally a lord of the rings harry potter crossover where harry isn't a whiny annoying brat.
whrr.trudy chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Enjoyed the update :)
no worries on the late update... RL is evil!
burntblood.1982 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
r u going to update
miyushi black chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
fabulous story that updates it soon I want to see the reunion of holly and legolas porfa
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »