Reviews for Fairytale Ending
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I actually enjoyed the disjointed flow of this story; it was poetic, depressing and strangely beautiful. Nice job.
nuitDesFees chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
good for anthy :-) it's important to make your own stories...
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow, this was extremely complex.
skyeward chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Love it. A hundred million times over, love it.
EJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
bumper sticker spotted on a red convertible speeding down the highway:

Dear Akio,

Hate you.

Hate Ohtori.

Took the car.

- Anthy
The Bad Kitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Ah...what a wonderful story. The style is surreal and fits the tone of the series very well. This is exactly what I thought the ending to Utena was: that of Anthy discovering her self-worth and eliminating her reliance on Akio, of being the Rose Bride, even eliminating her reliance of Dios.

I hope you continue to produce stories of equal quality.
itsspelledgrammar chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
I've never seen the anime or read anything about it, but I happened upon this fic anyway. It's very well written and I don't know what else to say apart from that. I suppose it indicates how good your writing is when someone who's not a fan and has NO idea what's going on can enjoy it.

_

I'm going to go see what the anime's about now...
EDPTgirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Present tense kicks butt. Beautiful work. I love the way you portrayed Dios and his curious mind, Anthy and her "I am...what...?"ness, and Akio and his really tightly shut coffin. Lots of symbolic action going on here. Great job.
kino amiko chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
at first i was board. but then i got caught up in seeing all of the similarities between the stories she was telling, and how it related to her time as the rose bride. i loved the picture you painted with the purple, pink, and lavender roses. _ i really enjoyed it. thank you for posting! toodles! -amiko
AegisThorne chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
An excellent piece. It makes me look back at the series and think again. I love that. I am looking forward to more good work from you in the future ;)
Mor'Loki chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Un-believable! That was the most well written story I've ever read in fanfiction history. It was beautiful, capitvating, explained a lot of shit that left my brains doing the conga after I saw the show, and it hooked me right from the start. No spelling errors. No grammar mistakes (from what I could tell). This could be the perfect fanfic. Great job!
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Oh... my... goodness... wow. Wow, wow, wow. You put me to shame. How perfectly lovely... a little unhinged, somewhat crazy, not seamless, not smooth, not simple. Everything is exactly as it should be... perfect.
Raspberry Tea chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
That was simply beautiful. You have a wonderful style and I love how you incorperated all those fairy tales into the story, while making the plot just a little more storybook-ish on it's own. The only change I could think of telling you to make is to add a tad more shoujo-ai. (Utena and Anthy are my favorite pairing from any fandom. Ever.) You're an incredible storyteller, and I hope to see more fics from you in the future.
asprosdrakos chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
This is simply a gorgeous story. I love how yo interweave the stories Anthy tells with her own story. There are times where it almost gets confusing, but it's so well written that that pulls it through. Just an amazing piece.

You know, I've argued with my friend over the end of Utena. She's always seen it as depressing, while I thought it was uplifting in its own way. I think I'll stop arguing with her and just have her read this instead. It's far more eloquent than any of my arguments, and conveys the beauty of the ending so damn well.
Vee chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I have never seen Utena, and now you've got me wanting to. _ As always, your fic's flowery and poetic and just wonderful. _~