Reviews for Addendum
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/3
LOL air head models - love that Phrase!

granted, they come off unhinged to the outsider... :p
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
lol awesome XD
hank1469 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
there's got to be more!
ngairetaylor chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Love your work. Thank you for an amazing read. I was thinking... You would not want the sex change AND sex pollen at the same time - I keep thinking of Kirk pregnant and Bones saying "Dam it Jim don't you use any protection ever?"... Double Entendre deliberate
Loved the byplay between characters and your descriptions of their body language.
Your first story I read was Kirk getting kidnaped... I laughed for hours. I saw it as a recommendation on another persons Fav list - I was reading "Thunderbirds" Fan Fiction.
Thank you.
Oh and as an ex Paramedic I can say that focusing on 'the Wrong' thing (like Coffee or paint work on a car in the middle of a major car accident) when there is a crisis occurring is something I have seen - a lot of.
I use Fan Fiction as distraction from Chronic pain from a spinal injury... Your story is 10/10 for effect.
Please write more.
With thanks for hours of laughter,
Ngaire
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Hilarious, as always. If someone wants a chuckel they should definately read your stories. Thanks for this story.
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Sex pollen? SEX POLLEN? Dear God, I would pay to read that story! LOL!

Very well done! I loved this story. :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
hilarious!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Wonderful! Have a Nice day
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I love this fic. It's one of my all time favorites that I always come back to for cheering up. Especially this line: "She vaguely wondered if he'd been half so commanding as a feline and then instantly decided she wanted to leave the room."

Gives me the giggles every time. Thanks for sharing!
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Lol
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Great!
em chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this was awesome! i wish youd write a drabble-series about all the things they comment on. theyre interactions and poor yawaa were hilarious. thanks for sharing :)
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Excellent story loved it and it was super
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic story I really thought it was awesome.
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014