Reviews for Reach Out
AT chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
XDD Awesome, this is awesome. x)))
Miss-Padfoot-Lupin chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Bwhahahahahahaha!
SilverGreeneye chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That is disturbing... and quite funny.
Snipergrrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
no more maralyn manson for you, oh great fic-writter
jessica chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
hahahaha that was brilant
Mordicai chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I don't know the song, but this seriously scared me, and I'm a fan of SS/HP fics...Maybe I should look at some of your other fics to see if those were also written under the influence of caffeine/sugar/crazy music etc...

Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Keep writing!
l05t1n5p4c3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Molesting Snape...*drools*
Sarel chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
*rofl* I just adore it. Never heard the original, though )
Jasmine Shinga chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Aw... It's so sweet! I like the rhyme scheme too.
Shikala chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
I LOVE it, I LOVE it, I LOVE it, I LOVE IT! THIS is now my favorite song parody! Damn! I am SO printing this one out!
Shelly Salmalin chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
That was odd. I expected a story, but this was funny.
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
*raises eyebrow* If you say so. I agree with you, the NC-17 stories were LABELED and had the little window VERIFYING THE AGE of the reader, it isn't our fault if some sick kid decides to read what he/she isn't supposed to. If you don't like it, don't read it. If someone is worried about their children accessing sensitive material, then as parents they aren't doing their job. Sex is a part of everyday life, from the telivision shows and commercials on T.V. to the models on the covers of magazines. Well, that's just my opinion. Weird song, bad mental images.*shakes head to remove disturbing thoughts*. Later! ;)
Vagrant Logic chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
*takes a few steps in the opposite direction*

Well, it's slash allright!

Right up there with your best!

Keep an eye on my page in the comming weeks, I think my mind might just churn out something other than another logo idea.

(Had to come up with 120 logos this week.)

BrainFried

Cheers,

VL
Belladonna Sinistra chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
*snigger* Heeheehee...funny.

BTW, you go, girl! Slash is good! Death to stupid homophobic twitty-type people! Yah!

Belle, slash-aholic