Reviews for Improbable History
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 4/21
Wow. Voyagers and Time Tunnel included in the list. I'm impressed. Both series only ran for one season; few people remember either one.
gginsc chapter 1 . 4/6
Amusing!
Katescats chapter 1 . 3/24
Just read your story I love it.
BenRG chapter 1 . 1/14
After 1,000 years, any 'history' becomes dodgy to say the least, especially when events occurred during the dark ages of Europe where, unless a monastic order took enough interest to record the events in question, what you get is a record of an oral tradition recorded many centuries after the alleged event. That's why the legends of King Arthur and, to a lesser but still significant extent, Robin Hood are so hopelessly distorted and borderline-useless.

So, in the end, what possible reason does anyone at Hogwarts have for thinking that the History of Magic syllabus is anything but a long stream of inspired guesswork before about the 15th Century AD?
PixelWriter1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
I do like a good build-up to a pun :)
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Nice story. I even tried to save this on the WAYBACk machine, but 's wouldn't allow it.
joemjackson chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
As a deep fan of Mr Peabody I simply say thank you
laraquick chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I love your story. I could hear Cartman's voice saying that classic line. If inspiration ever strikes and you feel like revisiting this thread, I bet there are many wonderful adventures that Mr. Peabody and his boy, Harry, could go on.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Just as enjoyable the second time around.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Beyond crazy!
furface294 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Most Amusing!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Real funny read
atymer chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
LOL LOL LOL
I seemed to have been missing in 2014 also. Can't figure out where I was...
Any who I loved this one as well for two more of my favorite animations. Had a good time. ;-D
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Love me some South Park! Very funny l!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016