Reviews for Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney Loops
The Fourth Monado chapter 13 . 5/8
Nice set of loops.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 3/3
Are you going to update this story anytime soon or have you completely abandoned it?
Magykal-guest chapter 2 . 1/29
Rip Phoenix I'm the first one XD and that last one just made me go "awwwwwwww"
Phoenix has, by Type-Moon logic, A- luck, methinks. He has the most incredible lucky breaks, and yet... The universe still conspires to screw him over on a few occasions.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
But the Ice Flower flower first appeared in Super Mario Galaxy so it could not have existed yet during Mario's trial in Super Mario Sunshine.
Shieldage chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Thank you so much for doing this Mario Sunshine Loop. It is awesome. Heh, looks like the Judge is looping. Nice variation, good to have E Gadd and Bowser Jr on hand and helping give advice on the new criminal. At this rate, a warp pipe that leads to the mainland sounds probable...
RevolverVincentRaikov chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
A good collection, as usual, and Zero's
entrance was pretty badass, if you try to
visualize it.

On the other hand, I'm waiting to see
Turnabout Thunderbolt. :D Keep it up!
Rawr chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
STEEEEEEEVE! He's such a trooper! I love that guy.

I usually only review if I have more to say, but honestly that's all that needs to said.
Whatmesage chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
YES! (Breaks out the fans for a victory dance) GUMSHOE'S LOOPING WOO!
kyuuryuu13 chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Which one blinked in 9.3. I agree with Nick in 9.6.
Whatmesage chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
This is absolutely amazing!
Sora with an S chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
The Judge is Looping, isn't he?
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Ooh, I really hope that Mario manages to prove himself innocent!
Nano0429 chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
This is turning out to be a nice loop so far. It feels like an ace attorney game (of course, it does help that I actually put the music on when it said to). Now I'm hoping for a section in one of the games where you can be on the other side of a cross examination, thanks to how it went here.
lucaskid1000 chapter 10 . 7/11/2015