Reviews for ZoLaw Collection
azab chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I loved it a lot
Stirling Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Has anyone told you how amazing you are at writing for this pairing? Because if not some definitely should have by now. I love this story, and the way you write for Zoro and Law is astonishing! I truly reading your take on the ZoLaw relationship, it's so fresh and interesting! I hope to see more from you!
Black Mice chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh COME ONNN I'm also snaps..! My patience's drugged rite now fed me the next Dear! O_o Zehahaha!
Aw how make Law grins so much in his so freakin much evil-ism teaser... Zoro's going to be da*n SKULL-screw all over that slender tattooed flesh one grr!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Are we sure that this bit has to be a drabble? This bit has left me yearning for more, wanting to have answers to all of my unanswered questions! What did Zoro do to deserve this? Did he actually do anything at all, or is Law just feeling masochistic, and the doctor knows that the only way he's going to get the pain he desires is by pushing Zoro beyond his limits?! I must know! There is so much potential here, please continue!

In all seriousness, I'm supremely pleased to see that you've started a ZoLaw collection, and I'm really excited to see what you do next. Even if you don't continue this bit and I am left cold, bitter, and unsatisfied, I'll still read on and be happy that more ZoLaw exists. Looking forward to you next update!