Reviews for His Mother's Love
starspangledpumpkin chapter 9 . 3/17
That was FANTASTIC!
stars90 chapter 9 . 2/21
Beautiful work. I love what you did here
janefanatic chapter 9 . 2/19
What a nice story! It was pretty believable too! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 5 . 2/19
This was nice! I wonder how long it will take for the Unbreakable Vow Snape made to take into effect now that Draco's out of the castle. He did promise to "complete the task" should Draco "fail". I'm pretty sure this counts as failing.
gleefan2009 chapter 9 . 1/28
love it please write more
hakon2feb chapter 9 . 1/17
Hi.
Ok, so i admit the summary mostly drew me to this story. I'm glad it did.
Don't get me wrong, Harry/Ginny isn't my favorite pairing, and probably never will be. I think it's mostly because of all the fics i have read where the two start a relationship much sooner in the story. Let's be honest, neither Harry nor Ginny have the maturity to be boyfriend/girlfriend at 13/14 without some serious issues. I also think your way of establishing love during the talk with Dumbledore helped much in that regard.
As for the rest of the story, it was well thought out, even if most of it relied heavily on better use of a confirmed deus ex machina (Luck potion) than what was done in canon. Canon Harry was too reactive, but here you made him wise up and become the man he should have been with the right influence. The end came a bit out of left field though, but i think doing it that way lessens the muggle over magic approach compared to writing a long chapter about how everyone trained to gun down all the death eaters in 5 seconds :)
Keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb.
myflyingbroomstick chapter 7 . 1/14
This was a beautiful little story, I love how Dumbledore got called to carpet for his mistakes, but was able to reconcile with Harry in the end. I don't get why Dumbledore bashers are saying all these negative things, just because this is a story where he isn't bashed. I think Dumbledore has had to take some drastic actions because of the war, that's the way I see it in canon and canon as well as JKR backs me up. I don't think he's bad, he never intended to cause harm. So I don't get where all this "evil secret Voldemort supporter" bullshit comes from, because if that was the case he could just leave Harry be and not kill Voldemort at all. That would make more sense. I never got why people think he's evil, if you want a story where he's bashed there are PLENTY to spare, unfortunately too many.
noylj chapter 1 . 1/6
What a load of blather.
Canon!Harry is certainly stunted-bodily, emotionally, and spiritually.
He "saves people" because he has no worth.
He is a very damaged person.
Oh, well, you must be alright, you didn't starve to death. Oh, you must be alright, they never hit you-or, at least, not too badly.
So tell me, would you like ME to swing a hot skillet at your head? You could try and duck, but would you want to try?
Remember, there is a large difference between canon!Snape and canon!Dursleys and the movie versions.
This was an incredible story. Thankyou. I needed something like this.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Go Harry! "...let that famous Lily Evans temper off the chain." Perfect quote.

-his
Therio chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Really good story. It told the tale from start to finish, getting all the important parts in, and wasn't bogged down by unneeded filler. Thanks for sharing.
Pathatlon chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
What the hell? They just went up and told Ginny? Great, now Voldemort will know everything because they're incapable of keeping secrets. I think Dumbledore were right to keep things from Harry. They're not taking it very serious.
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
lol, lovely start.
Bluewolf80 chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
Nice. Very enjoyable.
Bluewolf80 chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
LOL! I was kinda expecting something like that from Snape!