Reviews for His Mother's Love
Hippothestrowl chapter 9 . 10/7
Oh, dear, fight scenes are mostly weak in fan fiction. Still, there are a lot of very good passages in this story, and although it follows the template, it has sufficient new material to give interest.

-Hip
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 10/6
Excellent. I think you totally nailed Dumbledore's character.

- Hip
arjunsatarkar3 chapter 7 . 9/26
"in large, friendly letters, DON'T PANIC"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

Great chapter, too.
Ashes Ascending chapter 9 . 7/31
Nice story!
Old Herobrine chapter 9 . 6/15
D'awwww~ this one made me smile.

Although I have to wonder at the repetitive useage of felix. Slughorn did say not to take it too often.
musme chapter 9 . 6/10
I love it
Thanks
CarolWim chapter 4 . 6/8
Sorry. Can't continue with this fic. A preteen fic
CarolWim chapter 3 . 6/8
Such obsession to tell his mates and Granger everything. Why doesn't he place an advertisement?
(You 'bout lost me at the vomitous Ron/Hermione bit. Ew. She really should be with Harry. Or Viktor. Or Draco. Or Theo. Or, years later, Severus or Sirius or even worn-down ol' Remus. Never, ever Ron of the Orange Pubes in the Soap...)
Fayanora chapter 9 . 4/17
LOL shot by a gun, so fitting a death for Voldemort!
Fayanora chapter 7 . 4/17
LOL at the Douglas Adams reference!
Tirion I chapter 9 . 4/15
Unexpected gun was unexpected, though the similarity with that "If Harry Potter was American" gif is hilarious.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 9 . 3/31
‘Where’s Dad?’
‘With Sirius. Pranking Dumbledore.’
Xiaou Nem chapter 9 . 3/21
So sweet!
It felt a little rushed at times, but it’s great to see a reasonably intelligent Harry.
Shian1998 chapter 9 . 2/23
Another excellent 'Harry Potter' story! Really loved this one! Loved how this Harry really put the pressure on Dumbledore to finally stop leaving him in the dark and tell him everything immediately, allowing them to be far more proactive then they were in canon, as well as reducing the casualties. Also loved how Harry took advantage of the Felix Felicis at the times he did here, again allowing them to be more productive and successful. Glad that they managed to fix so many mistakes that happened in canon.

Absolutely fantastic story! Really enjoyed reading it! Great job!