Reviews for His Mother's Love
Amber Bellum chapter 9 . 5/11
I liked it! If only Dumbledore would have trusted Harry enough and giving him all the info!
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 7 . 5/4
Such a snape thing to do lmao
csheila chapter 2 . 4/9
Nope, DumbLes is still a bastard. I don’t believe for a moment they’re never hit verbal and psychological abuse, combined with withholding food is serious abuse. So are the punishments for better grades, the lack of his own clothing, and the refusal to use his name.

This makes Dumbles a total bastard.

Despite venting my spleen I love your stories, except when you pair Ron and Hermione. Shrug. But you have plenty of fans so one less doesn’t matter
csheila chapter 1 . 4/9
Lovely.

But I hope Harry doesn’t wimp
Arcanemaverick chapter 4 . 2/11
Too lazy to log in on mobile but big oof with this chapter. I couldn't get past ginny and then dean. It wasn't very good with Ginny and then awfully contrived with Dean. It wasn't believable and was pretty old fashioned thinking that you foreshadowed last chapter. I'm surprised this is as recent as 2014.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 1/16
Brilliant start.
mumphie chapter 9 . 7/3/2021
I love it when a plan comes together!
mumphie chapter 7 . 7/3/2021
Heh, of course Snape gave him an E! Harry did exceed his expectations. Of course we know he would really get an O since Snape always under rates him. [shakes head]
carnivorous butterfly chapter 9 . 6/14/2021
Really enjoyed your story...
Thanks for sharing
snoopythepenguin chapter 1 . 5/15/2021
idk I feel like he would have some sort of trauma from what he experienced in his childhood
Linda chapter 9 . 5/6/2021
Awesome story
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2021
You had Harry hand the minister a piece of paper with the names of his secret vigilante allies written down on it? Are you totally fucking stupid… Or are you saying that Harry is? *facepalm*
EdTheBeast chapter 9 . 3/28/2021
A very good must read story!
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 2/2/2021
Love it
FunkyJazzMonkey chapter 7 . 12/17/2020
HaHA! That's freaking hilarious. The guy who just killed - I suppose I shouldn't say murdered, for it was voluntary - Harry's headmaster and sometimes-mentor, then ran off angry at Harry for using 'sectumsempra,' still certified him his N.E.W.T.
Sometimes, Severus, just sometimes . . . you actually go and do something good and honorable - and funny to boot.