Reviews for His Mother's Love
Tiffany Smithi chapter 7 . 2/20
Okay. I've got this. Severus Snape, mutual understandings, and respect - any of those connected with death, especially asking to die, especially by the hand of a friend - those all hit me with the feels too hard to understand very well. Imma go scream now, k?
Itack23 chapter 9 . 2/12
Thank you for this story!
A nice use of the possibilities of Felix Felicis, though maybe a little over-powered, but coupled with great rational thinking, which is too often forgotten.
plumbknot57 chapter 9 . 1/24
Just read your story I have really enjoyed it.
Thanks
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 10/19/2019
I wonder why Harry didn't just stab his scar with a basilisk fang and then pour phoenix tears on it? Or have someone else ready to pour on the tears.
MartianGod chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
I would hardly say that harry is mentally sound. based on his behavior throughout the book series, harry has no sense of self worth. in the worst case, he is actively suicidal. heroics be damned, that is not sane behavior for any child. Also, just because magic prevented the dursleys from being worst does not make it better. it just proves that they wanted to be worst. further more, lily's love preventing harry from being vindictive or vengeful sounds more like enslavement than protection. all around this is some very concerning stuff.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 9 . 9/11/2019
Excellent short story
Khatix chapter 2 . 6/17/2019
Guess Dumbledore is a moron still, snap the wand, Findfyre, Sword, hell basalisk venom.
IamKroGan1 chapter 9 . 6/16/2019
This would have been a much more plausible and satisfying ending than the DH.
jmw03u chapter 9 . 6/2/2019
This is a great story. I love independent!Harry. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2019
He might have promised Lucius alive, but that monster certainly don't deserve to just walk free.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2019
The relationship thing was laid on a bit too thick, and not particularly interesting to boot, would have been better to either cut it out, or to create a better build-up to make it more immersive
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2019
bring continue to bring - continue to bring
fraidykat chapter 9 . 5/8/2019
Boom, boom, boom, I love it, so is he Harry James "Bond" Potter. Good story although short it held my interested to the end. Thank you. I even checked if there was more and then realized anything more would be fluff. I am glad I found your site here. Thank you again.
Juanita
Janie-ohio chapter 9 . 4/23/2019
what a fun story. I love the escalated time frame, and the use of the potion. I've always wondered what difference that would have made if it were used on the hunt. great job!
fraewyn chapter 9 . 3/25/2019