Reviews for His Mother's Love
KnowInsight chapter 9 . 15h
Awww :D
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 9 . 9/4
This was a great read and I'm very glad you decided to make it longer.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 7 . 9/4
Nice bit at the end.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 9/4
Awwwww
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/3
Ooo, Scary Harry
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 9/2
Nicely done, though I'm not totally sure that Lily's connection really factored that greatly into the story as it ended up. Maybe just me, but I thought that needed a bit more development. Regardless, thanks for another great read!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 7/30
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 7/30
Way to go, Harry! You saved Burbage as well from a horrific death.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/30
Says something about Severus that he kept his word.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/30
I like this way of managing things. When is Harry going to think of the bank?
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/30
Very well done! A lot of damage was just avoided.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/30
I still don't like canon match ups but it works (kind of) here.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/30
Well done, Harry! Is Ginny going to think of Bill?
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/30
Good deal, Harry. But don't take him at his word. Make your own inquiries. You know Bill.
noylj chapter 2 . 7/16
Nope, I got your response to my review comments and I totally disagree. Almost like MY canon and YOURS are very different.
As you bring up, Malfoy gets to almost kill two people and never gets punished. Snape gets to justify anything he does as needing to keep Voldie from being suspicious.
Also, I never read anything about the Elder Wand giving a F..K if you allowed someone to beat you. The point was, the wand, according to legend, wouldn't let you lose and canon shows that Dumbasadoor did not invalidate the wand's power by letting Snape kill him.
So, Draco has the wand loyalty, Harry gets the wand's loyalty, Voldie "kills" Harry, but the wand stays loyal to Harry? Really? Canon is so screwed up.