Reviews for His Mother's Love
Linda chapter 9 . 5/6
Awesome story
You had Harry hand the minister a piece of paper with the names of his secret vigilante allies written down on it? Are you totally fucking stupid… Or are you saying that Harry is? *facepalm*
EdTheBeast chapter 9 . 3/28
A very good must read story!
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 2/2
Love it
FunkyJazzMonkey chapter 7 . 12/17/2020
HaHA! That's freaking hilarious. The guy who just killed - I suppose I shouldn't say murdered, for it was voluntary - Harry's headmaster and sometimes-mentor, then ran off angry at Harry for using 'sectumsempra,' still certified him his N.E.W.T.
Sometimes, Severus, just sometimes . . . you actually go and do something good and honorable - and funny to boot.
FunkyJazzMonkey chapter 5 . 12/17/2020
Hahahaha! Love that very last line. Seriously, can I get some of this potion? I promise I won't abuse it.
xLaineyyy chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
That last sentence of Harry's had me cracking up
mojones2119 chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
I’m so sorry, but I HATE GINNY. Hate that you brought her into the story. I am REALLY enjoying it, but ... anyway Thanks for Writing it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Great story and great writing!

This is one of the very few harry Ginny stories that don’t make me want to throw up. (Hallows most certainly not included). While you steal Hermione ‘s thunder by suddenly making harry the brain of the operation (which helps distance them so harry and Ginny can work), and the final battle was crazy convoluted, the rest of the story was epic, and you did a great job redeeming sniveling Snape and Albus no longer Bumblingdore lol.
stevem1 chapter 9 . 7/24/2020
A nice short story covering the last couple of books with a more forceful, intelligent Harry as the protagonist.
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 7/20/2020
So much better than in canon!
wontanara chapter 9 . 7/5/2020
I greatly enjoyed this. So often people ask a "what if?" and then don't follow the consequences to a logical conclusion or fall back on the books for plot. Thanks for a lovely read.
PhilH chapter 9 . 7/1/2020
I liked this story, but I definitely liked chapter 1 and it could have stood alone. But I’m glad you wrote the rest of it. Thanks for sharing it.
Specky Clarke chapter 9 . 6/25/2020
I liked this story, it was a better plot than canon, but then there would be no book 7. Mind you, I still believe that the last three books were written by someone else, there were too many changes and hiccups after book 4.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 7 . 2/20/2020
Okay. I've got this. Severus Snape, mutual understandings, and respect - any of those connected with death, especially asking to die, especially by the hand of a friend - those all hit me with the feels too hard to understand very well. Imma go scream now, k?