Reviews for His Mother's Love
Old Herobrine chapter 9 . 6/15
D'awwww~ this one made me smile.

Although I have to wonder at the repetitive useage of felix. Slughorn did say not to take it too often.
musme chapter 9 . 6/10
I love it
Thanks
CarolWim chapter 4 . 6/8
Sorry. Can't continue with this fic. A preteen fic
CarolWim chapter 3 . 6/8
Such obsession to tell his mates and Granger everything. Why doesn't he place an advertisement?
(You 'bout lost me at the vomitous Ron/Hermione bit. Ew. She really should be with Harry. Or Viktor. Or Draco. Or Theo. Or, years later, Severus or Sirius or even worn-down ol' Remus. Never, ever Ron of the Orange Pubes in the Soap...)
Fayanora chapter 9 . 4/17
LOL shot by a gun, so fitting a death for Voldemort!
Fayanora chapter 7 . 4/17
LOL at the Douglas Adams reference!
Tirion I chapter 9 . 4/15
Unexpected gun was unexpected, though the similarity with that "If Harry Potter was American" gif is hilarious.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 9 . 3/31
‘Where’s Dad?’
‘With Sirius. Pranking Dumbledore.’
Xiaou Nem chapter 9 . 3/21
So sweet!
It felt a little rushed at times, but it’s great to see a reasonably intelligent Harry.
Shian1998 chapter 9 . 2/23
Another excellent 'Harry Potter' story! Really loved this one! Loved how this Harry really put the pressure on Dumbledore to finally stop leaving him in the dark and tell him everything immediately, allowing them to be far more proactive then they were in canon, as well as reducing the casualties. Also loved how Harry took advantage of the Felix Felicis at the times he did here, again allowing them to be more productive and successful. Glad that they managed to fix so many mistakes that happened in canon.

Absolutely fantastic story! Really enjoyed reading it! Great job!
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm sorry but much as I'd like to finish reading this I just can't stomach anymore of Dumbass's lies! It is quite obvious from canon that the old man is extremely self-centered. Everything he does is what ever is best for himself. All throughout Harry's years at Hogshits the old man had done nothing to train Harry to fight just die. Harry was just supposed to allow Riddle to kill him because of a Horcrux in his scar. Pray tell exactly did Dumbass do to find out if there was a way to remove it right after Riddle was disembodied? Di he ASK the Goblin for help? Did he contact any of the Unspeakables for their help? Did he approach ANY Curse Breaker for their help? The answer to all these is NO. He felt he knew best and simply left it at that. So I can't read where he continues to lie to simply justify himself to Harry. And that's all he's doing is justifying an extremely bad decision he made over ten years in his past. I really can't see Lily Potter NOT knowing how her sister would treat her son if she was force to raise him. Everything said in canon about her says she's extremely bright. She and her sister had a falling out and stopped talking to each other. So why would she fail to tell her husband that and put it in their will that Harry go to a loving home? If that was you, would you just leave it to chance where your child or children were placed after your death? Not very likely! Thus Dumbass did as he wished with Harry even knowing he'd be treated like a slave. It is thus that I say Dumbledore is a Dark Lord masquerading as the leader of the light. I'm left wonder how many deaths he caused during the first war.
Greyandmint chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I just fell in love with Harry again.
Corwyn chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
suziq968 chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
This was so great. Hindsight makes for great vision and all that, but this really would have been much preferred.