Reviews for His Mother's Love
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Narcissa getting to help, Burbage not getting captured and eventually eaten by Nagini, the new version of the wedding, everything about this chapter was awesome! It's almost a shame there's only one chapter left...
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
roflmao Yay someone worked the Mouldy Shorts line into a fic in a not completely crack-fic-ish way. XD I liked the NEWT delivery too, and *of course* it's an E and not an O. So far I still like Arithmancer better, but this fic has it's funny and awesome moments too. :D
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
lol You answered the, well, for lack of a better term, age old question of "Why does Voldemort keep spamming Avada Kedavra against Harry when it keeps failing?" as the blood connection influencing him to use it because the Horcrux would take the blow instead. Another little fix to canon. Since this fic's so short, I'll read it and then go back to Arithmancer, I'm here cuz you said there you finished it, and this one's practically bite sized, especially compared to (the awesomeness that is) "The Arithmancer".
IndigoPeregrine chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was great to see Harry stand up for himself but not in an immature way that is sometimes done. The fact that he was able to reconcile with Dumbledore was a nice touch too. I actually had a wee tear up at the end. The last two paragraphs got me :)
arlene56 chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
I really like the idea for this. One conversation changed so much. I like Harry and Dumbledore in this story. Snape offering to give Harry a NEWT, and following through, really cracked me up. This story was really great; thanks so much for sharing it.
Fallow52 chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
Kudos :)
Indecisive Bob chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Excellent short story! I liked how you didn't really bash Dumbledore and how the Final Battle turned out to be less horrific because of the prior planning that Harry had. Thank you for sharing your work with us readers!
Saissa chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Cannot believe that Hermione with all that vaunted so called KNOWLEDGE she claims to have, never once suggested that harry go and see the goblins and have their healers remove that horcurx from his head?

That would stop Dumbles plan stone cold dead!
tlyxor1 chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
Cynder2013 chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
All your stories that I've read so far have at least one part in every chapter that makes me laugh. I don't know what that says about me, but you're a really good writer to be able to transfer emotion like that.
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Brilliant.
envirosue chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
This is fantastic. I love the respect you give to Lily and "a mother's love". I wish more had been made of Lily in cannon. What a beautiful, intelligent story.
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Yeah... see... at the point that Dean had ALREADY jumped to conclusions and snapped at Harry TWICE in this conversation... let alone the one BEFORE, Harry really should be punching Dean in the face right now (top of page) when he tells Harry to "shut it!", strictly out of disrespect.
_
And now, by way of peripheral vision, accidentally seeing that Harry and Ginny are holding hands... I have to quit reading, because I hate Ginny THAT MUCH, and can NOT toleraTE hp/gw CRAP.
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
No... mostly, it's Dean's JOB to keep that smelly skank (and future, fat harpy, just like her mom) AWAY from Harry, and he's doing a piss poor job of it!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 9 . 4/19/2015