Reviews for His Mother's Love
IamKroGan1 chapter 9 . 6/16/2019
This would have been a much more plausible and satisfying ending than the DH.
SunPho3n1x chapter 9 . 6/2/2019
This is a great story. I love independent!Harry. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2019
He might have promised Lucius alive, but that monster certainly don't deserve to just walk free.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2019
The relationship thing was laid on a bit too thick, and not particularly interesting to boot, would have been better to either cut it out, or to create a better build-up to make it more immersive
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2019
bring continue to bring - continue to bring
fraidykat chapter 9 . 5/8/2019
Boom, boom, boom, I love it, so is he Harry James "Bond" Potter. Good story although short it held my interested to the end. Thank you. I even checked if there was more and then realized anything more would be fluff. I am glad I found your site here. Thank you again.
Juanita
JanieOhio chapter 9 . 4/23/2019
what a fun story. I love the escalated time frame, and the use of the potion. I've always wondered what difference that would have made if it were used on the hunt. great job!
fraewyn chapter 9 . 3/25/2019
Love it!
Luc chapter 5 . 11/23/2018
I really really hope this wont be Harry/ginny. Its looking bad, after such a promising start. I know many have the same issue. Ginny is just so flat, nothing extraordinary, fan girl, all together a very bad deal. Bringing her in can turn the greatest story sour and as I sad its looking really bad here.
What I am saying is just please, in the future, this pairing needs a warning. It cant just be slowly brought up or kept hidden. I quit the stories the minute Im sure of her being Harrys intended. Which I think is about now here. Its just so frustrating because I would never had even began to read this had I know — warning is a must. I know Im not the only one. Blame JKR, she ruined Gingin.
MrsH chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
I have enjoyed several of your stories, but had somehow missed this little jewel. I'm glad I chanced on it on someone's list of favorite stories, as it is beautifully written and compelling. Thank you for sharing it!
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 9 . 11/3/2018
Love the way Harry steps up and gets things done.
Cannon should have gone this way too.
Hippothestrowl chapter 9 . 10/7/2018
Oh, dear, fight scenes are mostly weak in fan fiction. Still, there are a lot of very good passages in this story, and although it follows the template, it has sufficient new material to give interest.

-Hip
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Excellent. I think you totally nailed Dumbledore's character.

- Hip
lGrl0hwI9pfg8YLidY42 chapter 7 . 9/26/2018
"in large, friendly letters, DON'T PANIC"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!